Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go clubbing alone?

I was just wondering how many of you out there go to clubs like Twilo or Vinyl alone. I do it sometimes and have no problem enjoying myself. I have friends but it can be tough convincing people to go to a club until 10 in the morning which is the way I like to do it. It looks like I may be doing it again this Friday at Twilo (or Vinyl) seeing how a bunch of my friends are going to be out of town. Oh well, this boy has got to dance.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

there have been a couple of times where i have gone to sf all by myself....i would go at like 4 and stay for a few hours just have fun cause my friends were busy or not in the mood or whatever...but then again, i have my corner and i always have a few friends there....the only time i am actually alone is waiting on the line, but hey whatever...fun is fun and alone can be fun too

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i totally hear ya on this one...most of my friends i go to clubs with i lose half way through the night or they are not into the real late night scene and fade quickly so i always end up meeting new faces to hang out with cause i love to dance. so if i have to go it alone so be it....it's better than staying home plus we always meet new friends...

maybe you and i will meet up next time...i was thinking the same as you for this weekend.... cwm12.gif

If gone alone to exit about 4 times, it was fun, yeah u feel funny at the beginning, but then its okay u meet ppl to have fun with and enjoy the music, what feels awkward is the first moment u get on the dance floor and start dancing by urself, but its all good

But i think i would only feel comfortable alone in exit, no other club..

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

i have gone to exit, sf, studio 6 and bermuda all by myself. i could careless who i go with cause the ppl i go with i usually split from when we get there and then we meet up again when it is time to go home. i have fun with everyone and when i am there i know most ppl or make friends fast. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

I didn't post this topic to gain approval that going solo is alright. I feel very comfortable in doing it when I need to. I was just wondering how many of the people I see in a club are there by themselves. I would have a lot of respect for someone being so down with it that they are comfortable doing that.

I actually like the feeling of being in a club and looking around and seeing a sea of brand new faces losing their shit with me. I think that is one of the things that makes this scene and clubbing today so great. You do not need a partner to dance with (even during slower songs). Everyone is dancing together and feeding of each others' vibe.

It would be nice though to meet a girl one of these days who I could rage with. Most girls I meet outside of clubland just aren't down with the music enough. Meeting a clubland cutie would definitely be perfect. Maybe this weekend?

------------------

------------------------

Originally posted by midiman:

I didn't post this topic to gain approval that going solo is alright. I feel very comfortable in doing it when I need to. I was just wondering how many of the people I see in a club are there by themselves. I would have a lot of respect for someone being so down with it that they are comfortable doing that.

I actually like the feeling of being in a club and looking around and seeing a sea of brand new faces losing their shit with me. I think that is one of the things that makes this scene and clubbing today so great. You do not need a partner to dance with (even during slower songs). Everyone is dancing together and feeding of each others' vibe.

It would be nice though to meet a girl one of these days who I could rage with. Most girls I meet outside of clubland just aren't down with the music enough. Meeting a clubland cutie would definitely be perfect. Maybe this weekend?

definately feelin ya bro. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

I'm not from the Big Apple, but over here in Chicago, I tend to do a LOT of clubbing alone. My close pals are all into that "I'm too old/tired/broke" phase of their lives to go out and dance, so I hit places I know by my lonesome.

The cool part is that I find myself more open and free to socialize with total strangers when I am alone. At Crobar Nightclub, I actually ended up building a small bonding with the regulars that go there. We never see each other anywhere else but there on Saturday nights.

D-Jam

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.osmag.com" TARGET=_blank> osmagfooter.gif </A>

I don't think I could ever go to a club alone. I am usually able to find one other person to go with. The problem is I live about 45 minutes away from the city and wouldnt want to make the trip by myself. I do wish that I knew more people up by me who love the stuff as much as I do!! I am also looking for a clubbing cutie wink.gif

I've hit up clubs solo before. None of my boys are into the music or the scene like I am. And I fucking love to dance...so I'm going out. I think going alone is great because you're almost forced to be social and meet new people. And you have no one but yourself to worry about. cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

I must say that I usually don't meet that many people when i go to Twilo. Maybe I am not socially aggressive enough but that's usually because I am only the dancefloor doing my dancing thing. I would definiely like to meet some more party people though. I think I will make more of an effort to talk to people tomorrow. oooooh....tomorrow, I like the sound of that. Can't wait.

------------------

------------------------