Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of cars do u drive?? like it??

k_car

2000 bmw 328. best handling car i've driven!

2000 porsche boxter. my friend needs a 4 seater right now (my bmw) so i'm driving his phat ride for now... WOOHOO cwm35.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Just bought a 1941 Graham Hollywood. It has a Cord body and the entire running gear was missing so I had to put one in myself-

I bought an all aluminum Chevy 350 and did the whole balance/blueprint thingy, of course. Had it fit will steel sleeves and got the whole "383" stroker kit put in. Forged pistons, billet steel crank, mildly choppy cam(nothing too crazy tonight). The heads are also aluminum, 3 angle valve job, 1.6-1 roller-tipped rockers, full EFI system calibrated to my cam specs/flow capacity and the ignition system is completely state of the art, I'm not even going there. Backed up by a six speed crooked from a '00 Vette and 3.93 rears. SO, if anyone wants to race, you'll lose!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

My broke ass is driving a 1987 Honda Prelude. It's been through alot...amazed that it still looks the way it does. 160,000 miles on it.

Payback's a bitch...esp. when it's student loans...

You all must have some phatty jobs to be driving these cars...I'm sooooo jealous. I can't even afford a 1997 Prelude, let alone having a 4Runner AND a 330i (love that care, btw!)

Fuck and RENT is like 3 car payments a month...

And the Twilo ontop of that...

------------------

furnace.gif

1990 300ZX 2+2 that I bought from a family friend back in May,with only 46,000 original miles! Now It's got about 58K, and a PHAT system in it, too bad there is no more room back there!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

haha, oh man, i need a new car, but my current bucket o shit includes these features

1993 green saturn, comes loaded with these mishaps!

1. leaky sunroof, everytime it rains, i gota drive to school with an umbrella inside the car, passerbys think im a mental case. all the water spills on my head

2. the cigarete lighter dont work, so i gota play my cds off batteries and i have a bigass box of matches for cigarettes

3.the gas tank cover doesnt close, thus an explosion is likely to occure soon anytime

4. the defroster doesnt work, so when my window is fogged, i gota drive like ace ventura, head out the window, again-the mental case problem

5.tires keep popping, dont know why

6.because of the leaky sunroof, the entire fabric ceiling has rips and tears in it. whenever someone asks me why they are there, i offcourse tell them, its from a wild night of sex, with kittens

7. at random points, if i turn on my heater, the car may fart. yes fart. theres a smelly odor comin out of the heater, dont know why, valvoline indigestion i guess..

8. 97,000 mi ,i feel like al bundy in that episode where his dodge drove for a million miles.

shit i need a new car...

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

'94 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I love jeeps and big cars, nothing like the look of fright of other drivers when you cut them off!! cwm27.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

'01 Camaro SS - 2 weeks ago.

(With the T-Topps Down)

Traded the '00 GMC Yukon in on the car - kind of early for the summer, but oh well. 12,000 miles on it when it went away.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif