Clubplanet Nightlife Community

home in New York?

Has anyone heard anything about the opening of home in New York? I know they have one in london but I heard a while back that they were going to open one here in Manhattan. I haven't heard a thing recently. Home's website says it was supposed to open in 2000.

I went to the one in Sydney a bunch of times and must say that it is the greatest club I have ever been too. The Home in Sydney blows away everything here in New York, even Twilo.

I would to throw another superclub into the mix.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

my thoughts exactly....put any of these kids in home Sydney and they would DIE big time......when were u there (Sydneysider here BTW).....? As far as venues go home Sydney is still the best I've ever seen IMHO.....

home aren't doing too well globally so don't hold your breath for home NYC, there's a story about it on www.inthemix.com.au ...and the fact that gatecrasher can't get a good crowd in NYC would do no favours (a bigger brandname globally)

------------------

hapfac01.gif .....Flamebait 4 the week part deux: What's with all the subpromoters?........boa_boy@yahoo.com

I was there for my second semester junior year...about 2 years ago. I was there from February through July. Jason Bye was the resident then...I'm not sure if he still is. man that guy was fucking good. He rocked my world on several occassions. I saw Lawler there once too. home kills Twilo....no comparison.

I think home would do well here. Plenty of party people. They could definitely build something. They could have Lawler be a resident....he is going to be the next big thing. that guy is legit. They can pull names. Oak etc... Man, i would give anything for one more night in home.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I hear say from reliable peps that this is a factoid....

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."