Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has money started growing on TREES YET???

I make a decent amount of money seeing as though I only have myself to support, but lately...my money just goes tooo quickly. Mostly spent on a good time, but nothing I can really show for. If I try to save it, I'll do good for a week and then blow twice as much on a night out at Motor City Bar....lol(anybody ever been there). I need that money tree already!!! WHo else agrees?

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Hmmmmmmmmm, I might agree, but I might not. I make money sometimes but sometimes I don't. When I go out I spend a lot, but not all the time. I try to save money too, but I can't save any money. Not really anyway. It's probably the drugs I do. Makes me indecisive and weird. But sometimes I have no problem making a decision, and I'm not really that weird at all. What was the topic again?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

i feel your pain...i could save money if i didn't go out so damn much. it really is out of control..then this year i have wmc, ibiza and a trip to england around xmas to pay for. add in all the weekends i'm going out. it's sick and i need to knock it off. i think i'm gonna look for a second job to support all my bad habits!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Hey Cara- you live the fun life, you pay for it (literally). It's all called sacrifice.... something that I don't do most of the time. Maybe we could all go out for a chocolate shake one evening, then call it a night.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Oh yeah honey...,

I looked at my expenses last week and what i *should* have left over every month...

Mmmmm hmmm... big oops. I cant believe I spend that much every month on a good time.

::boggle::

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey Cara- you live the fun life, you pay for it (literally). It's all called sacrifice.... something that I don't do most of the time. Maybe we could all go out for a chocolate shake one evening, then call it a night.

How DARE you suggest moderation...!

jk...

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Glad I have some fellow cash burner friends. Ugh!!! sooo frustrating!

Crackorn----You definitely crack me up, boy!

Korzo---Lets get a shake and drink from the same straw...ha ha.

and moderation is good....but lost most of the time.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Originally posted by carabee:

Glad I have some fellow cash burner friends. Ugh!!! sooo frustrating!

Crackorn----You definitely crack me up, boy!

Korzo---Lets get a shake and drink from the same straw...ha ha.

and moderation is good....but lost most of the time.

If we shared a straw we might not call it a night -haha-

touche!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

tee hee I have never been able to save money, after going out fulltime & working fulltime since the end of 96 (i.e every weekend) I have nothing to show for it......classic example is getting job in NY end of June yet somehow arriving with just the last week of work's paycheck in February wink.gif

the good news is that I definitely know how to party tongue.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif .....Flamebait 4 the week part deux: What's with all the subpromoters?........boa_boy@yahoo.com

another broke-ass over here!! im tired of living paycheck to paycheck! i just feel i deserve it - after a long week of working my ass off - i wanna treat myself out and prepare for another killer week. cwm36.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

Money?

Oh, you mean that papery stuff that i hand people, so that they will give me fun.

It seems that that is all i work for. My weekend, and *Very* small during the week expenses.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Trippintrance!!! Yur funny.....**smiles intensly**

LETS BRING BACK THE BARTER SYSTEM..ya ya!

I'll give you my matchbox 20 cd for.....(wait..who's gonna want that?)....also, why do I have that cd??).....I really don't.

------------------