Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need A Woman

Originally posted by Crackorn:

To come shopping with me. Or Rich Suede. Some of you have seen the way I dress and it's a little scary, I know. Can one of you make me beautiful?

You're already beautiful, Doll. But if you'd like, I'll take you shopping for some new duds. And Patricia Fields is a good place to start!

I absolutely love to take boys shoppin and dress them up.....hee hee (ask T). I just finished a "Honey we gotta get you in some better clothes" project a couple weeks ago on a friend of mine. Afterwards, I caught him checking himself out on anything with a reflection.....lol.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Originally posted by Crackorn:

To come shopping with me. Or Rich Suede. Some of you have seen the way I dress and it's a little scary, I know. Can one of you make me beautiful?

No matter what you wear, you always look best wrapped in my bed sheets! So on that note, you belong in a toga...24/7. A toga with a baseball cap with the front curled in just right!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

I never met you...so I don't know how much work it would take to make you *beautiful*...but I go shopping every Saturday (and pretty much any day of the week when I get a chance)...so you are more than welcome to come w/ me smile.gif

NO, LOLA, NO!! don't do it.......hee hee, just kidding crackorn.......make him look like a SUPERSTAR!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Oooh Cara!!! PROJECT!!!!!

I say you me and Tanya drag that boy out and dress im'!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by carabee:

HA HAA!!! We're on Ooana....watch out Crackorn!

<<<<<<<<BUZZ>>>>>>>>>>>>

<ponders cracky in drag> Woot woot!

J/K honey..we'll dress you real nice ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen