• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carabee:

Calling Ooana....Oh Ooana

I would snuggle w/my gal....

**MUAH** BIg hugs girl!

Huge hugs right back atcha girly. And we need a snuggle session sooooooooon!!! Miss you.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Okay, I'd most definitely be willing to join that snuggle session!

-Oo

Originally posted by Crackorn:

OK, I have a list too-

Sinem

Korzo

Mario

Ooana

I have already snuggled with the following and give A+'s to them all-

Divalicious

Rich Suede

Eggy(no one else is allowed to call him that BTW)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by j303j:

awww no love here. nobody to snuggle with me. cwm14.gif

Yeh looks like me an thee are going home to our 303 nobs... to twiddle away frown.gif

Oh well.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Okay lets see....

Cara and Tanya of course. Duh!

Sinem

Monique

Kat

My hubbies! (You know who you are)

Crackorn

Mario

Korzo

Crossy

Hrmm...I'm a snuggle whore so...the list could go on and on and on.

Damn you, Crackorn...you know I'm snuggle deprived right now!!!!

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Without a DOUBT....LikMyLipz....My online bitch!!!

hey girl!!!

xoxoxox

LOL WTF, i thought you were my online bitch???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And ZOYA i GET NO LUV FROM MY OWN SISTER? grrr lol

I dont wanna snuggle with rachell i just wanna suck on her pointer finger.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit i love to snuggle, i'll snuggle with anyone whos up for it.. as long as i dont have a hard penis pressed up against my bum crack.....

XOXOXOXO MWWWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by korzo-:

Can I start making appointments with some of you? I don't bite (unless you want me to).

<laughs> Surely, Korzo. Just ask our dear friend Crackorn...I was bitching and moaning about lack of snuggling for a good 20 minutes with him.

He did this to torture me...I just know it. Bastard.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LOL WTF, i thought you were my online bitch???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And ZOYA i GET NO LUV FROM MY OWN SISTER? grrr lol

I dont wanna snuggle with rachell i just wanna suck on her pointer finger.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit i love to snuggle, i'll snuggle with anyone whos up for it.. as long as i dont have a hard penis pressed up against my bum crack.....

XOXOXOXO MWWWAHZ

oh yeah i forgot...sowwie....attention everyone....i am likmylipz online bitch....definatly no hard penis my ur bum crack...maybe

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

awww no love here. nobody to snuggle with me. cwm14.gif

j303j I feel your pain cwm14.gif no love for the boa_boy.....does that mean we can go out drinking again, does it does it?

cwm32.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ......Flamebait 4 the week: Glowsticks are NO!..............boa_boy@yahoo.com

Boa_Boy we can go out and drink anytime you want. i am always up for a few beers. maybe while we are out we can find some ladies to snuggle with us.

mmmmmm beer....and there was I thinking my accent was going to go a long way wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ......Flamebait 4 the week: Glowsticks are NO!..............boa_boy@yahoo.com