Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I give Twilo another chance?

I was at twilo about 4 years ago, and I was expecting it to be really good. When it was over, I thought... geez, twilo sucks. It was on a Sasha & John Digweed night on a Sat. Actually, I think it was the first ever Sasha/Digweed night. The music had a shit load of long breaks where people are just standing around for a long time and wasn't all that IMO. I'm not gay, and I have no problems with gay people(in fact, I had a high school friend who was gay), but that night at twilo, I was made very uncomfortable by gay guys hitting on me, and with all the drag queens dancing on the ledge. The place itself was not very impressive, and I thought it was kinda small.

Back then I was comparing it to other clubs I've been to, like expo, roxy, webster hall, and tunnel was the bomb back then... which I thought twilo didn't even compare to tunnel. Now I've heard that twilo did some renovations and got better djs. So, do you think twilo is a lot better than 4 years ago, or is it the same?

someone replied just stay home..that was not nice..well 4 yrs ago they did play on Sat...tonite will be grrreat I promise...but yeah back then 4 yrs ago..clubs were fuckin' awesome..carbon/tunnel/limelight...and oh yeah 'bout 15 yrs ago...shiiit Studio 54 augh! .but now TWILO Twilo for the present moment...it's the NOW club