Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo tonight

i'll be going as well...probably around 11:30pm or so....don't feel like dealing with the line...that is one you should know...it can get pretty hetic and i don't feeling like freezing my ass off in a line for too long so i'll be getting there on the early side.

i'm suppposed to be meeting friends around 12:30pm in the up stairs bar but i always end up loseing the people i meet up with anyway..so if you want to hang out a bit...just pm me and give me your email address ect.... cwm11.gif

Hey powerpuff I 've never met u..reading from the thread you seem cool..you at the anti valentine's thing...meet up at 3am by the power bar!?...I'll be wearing blk pants...and a twilo sleevless grey fleece with a zipper down the middle...or maybe just a tang top of sort...I'll be roaring like a lion at the power bar..

no prob! u guys can hang out with us anytime, we are mostly in the russian corner, but im personally everywhere on the dancefloor, yo yuri call me up 201 757 3579,l we ll meet up, my frends bail out on twilo all tha time, dickheads

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

Originally posted by perfecto25:

no prob! u guys can hang out with us anytime, we are mostly in the russian corner, but im personally everywhere on the dancefloor, yo yuri call me up 201 757 3579,l we ll meet up, my frends bail out on twilo all tha time, dickheads

Where's the "russian corner"? I'm not russian(a little Uki though) but I didn't know there was such a thing..

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

hey everybody -- i will be at twilo tonight, coming in from out of town, and the guys i was supposed to come with bailed on me looking for some friendly faces. oh and where the hell can i park???? any help greatly appreciated, will be around here untill 8ish , if not maybe you look around for me, i'll have silver pants and a white adidas shirt on...thankies

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Hey powerpuff I 've never met u..reading from the thread you seem cool..you at the anti valentine's thing...meet up at 3am by the power bar!?...I'll be wearing blk pants...and a twilo sleevless grey fleece with a zipper down the middle...or maybe just a tang top of sort...I'll be roaring like a lion at the power bar..

yea...i was an anti-valentiner...and will be ready to roll on in to twilo later on tonight...pm me and i'll give you my cell and or email address and we'll meet up either before or at 3 by the powerbar i'll be wearing geen pants and some t-shrit not sure just yet. i'm 5'1 and have med-brown hair...

cwm27.gif

I'm comin to Diggers tonight too and my "friends" are to tired/broke/scared to come. What is with them? This is going to be a great night. I'm new to Twilo too, this is only my second time. But I had a blast the first time I was there, so I had to come back. I hope I meet some people who actually like to go out on Friday nights later! Maybe at this meet-up ... if I can figure out who is there for it ...

Originally posted by tyco:

Where's the "russian corner"? I'm not russian(a little Uki though) but I didn't know there was such a thing..

Mikey

Oh yeh dude... there's been a russina corner forever.. some of my boys are from russia, and one day like 4 mos ago, realized the lil group hangin out, since then they stop by pretty much everytime around...

btw - maybe I'll see you around tonite mikey... will andy be around?

I think I'll be checkin out both meet-ups...

c u all later!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by mp3some:

Oh yeh dude... there's been a russina corner forever.. some of my boys are from russia, and one day like 4 mos ago, realized the lil group hangin out, since then they stop by pretty much everytime around...

btw - maybe I'll see you around tonite mikey... will andy be around?

I think I'll be checkin out both meet-ups...

c u all later!

I should be there......not for 3 but I will be there for the 6 meetup most likely......I'm not sure about Andy though......either way I'll find you if I can...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender