Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed is awesome!!!!!

Just got in from Diggers' bash and let me tell you all something...fucking un believable. The man totally remixes the song as he works. I've never seen such a calmer person at the decks. I watched him from the speaker mix 2 records for the entire 6 minutes they played. Perfectly!

Met some cool peeps. Dude named Tim and his boys MArco and Dave. Real friendly. Yo I'm sorry we didn't get to smoke that J...maybe at Warren.

some fly woman Michelle who I get the impression was not happy with her man. Michelle if you read this post...I'm the dude that you met with Jenn and Mike at the steps next to the back bar. Drop me an email.

And the CD sampler they gave out was fucking awesome. Another pheneomenal night at Twilo and John Digweed raped that sound system!

------------------

Double-Down

[*] double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

yea it was good wasnt it .. I really loved Twilo last night !!! heck.. today morning... 3 hrs back cwm1.gif

it kinda put twilo back up there for me, after the reaaally annoying proceedings at the PvD thing, man why cant twilo always have the amount of ppl it did yesterday .. n i`m glad all the sasha heads stayed at home.