Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THEN MUSIC AT THE TUNNEL WAS OFF THE METER LAST NIGHT!!!!

I JUST WANNA START OUT BY SAYING A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO DJ NERO AND A BIGGER SHOUT OUT TO DJ RENEGADE FOR TAKING CARE OF ME AND MY BOYZ LAST NIGHT AT THE TUNNEL, THANKS A LOT BRO.

MY REVIEW: MUSIC

THE MUSIC WAS BANGING FROM THE MIUNTE I WALKED IN THERE. JUST HARD TRRACKS AFTER HARD TRACKS, I EVER HEARD "INSIDE INSIDE OUT" HEY NERO REMEMBER AROUND 2:40 WHEN YOU DROPPED SOME INTENSE TRACK I WAS THE ONE IN FRONT OF THE BOOTH WITH THE ORANGE AND WHITE GLOW STICKS GETING LOOSE.

RENEGADE CAME ON AT 3 AND REALLY WORKED THE CROWD, TOOK IT UP AND DOWM, PLAYED ABOUT 3 COMMERCIAL TRACKS, BUT FOLLOWED EACH ONE OF THOOSE WITH HARD ASS TRACKS, I COULDNT STOP DANCING ALL NIGHT. AS FOR THE OTHER ROOMS THEY WERE WACK, THE UPSTAIRS GUYS COULDNT MATCH A BEAT AND YENTLE BEATS QUIT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.

CROWD: THE PLACE WAS ABOUT HALF FULL, BUT HAD EBERGY AND THE DANCE FLOOR WAS BUMBPING. THERE WERE SOME DICKS WALKING AROUND, BUT THATS NO SURPRISE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PLACE PACKED OUT AGAIN, AND I THINK IT COULD BE BY THE SUMMER.

AS FOR THE TUNNEL ITSELF:

PLEASE FIX THE BATHROOMS AND MAKE IT LOOK SOMEWHAT RESPECTABLE, PUT A FEW MORE COUCHES IN THERE, BUT OWTHER WISE I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. ONE MORE THING THE SYSTEM SOUNDED A LOT CLEARER ALSO, AND MORE BASS!!!!

PEACE ALL MIKE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

not bad kid!

THANKS, WERE YOU THERE LAST NIGHT???

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Myself and all my friends one to go back to the tunnel for a reunion,I used to go every other saturday in 97 when it was hot.Always had a blast.

I remember when it got raided I think in march or april in 99 they kicked everybody out like 3 am and the place was never the same, for the exception of a couple of nights.

Last time I was there was thanksgiving eve 99 when Boris and Tsettos spun it was as packed as I ever saw it.

tempkid, if you and your friends would like a tunnel reunion be my guest u can email me and let me know, i'll set somethin up for you guys. Anyway as far as last night is concerned........DAMN was that not just hot or what. The music was incredible everything was just fucking off the hook. MsSoprano actually made it out.

Wow mike you pretty much covered the entire night... How could you forget about the bangin dancers on the bar though. and those oh so cute little raver chicks runnin around. Place was hot and the music was hotter. Maybe saturdays there are on the way back. Train ride home sucked though it was mad cold. We got to go in again though.

peace

pete

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by blaznny:

Wow mike you pretty much covered the entire night... How could you forget about the bangin dancers on the bar though. and those oh so cute little raver chicks runnin around. Place was hot and the music was hotter. Maybe saturdays there are on the way back. Train ride home sucked though it was mad cold. We got to go in again though.

peace

pete

yo what up peter, i knew i left somethig about, there were deff some cute raver chicks running around, but once again the music was fucking banging!!!!!!!!

------------------

last night was one of the best nights i had at the tunnel in a long time, and i was SOBER

renegade, i was really impressed with you bro, you dropped some sick tracks, way to keep everyone dancing, my blood is still pumping , if i didnt have to work this morning, i would have stayed till close

it looks to me like the tunnel is heading in the right direction, i hope it stays that way

and soprano does have a point, the bathrooms do need to be cleaned up

one more thing, i hope the dancers on the bar are here to stay

peace

w

Originally posted by tempkid:

Myself and all my friends one to go back to the tunnel for a reunion,I used to go every other saturday in 97 when it was hot.Always had a blast.

I remember when it got raided I think in march or april in 99 they kicked everybody out like 3 am and the place was never the same, for the exception of a couple of nights.

Last time I was there was thanksgiving eve 99 when Boris and Tsettos spun it was as packed as I ever saw it.

if your looking for anything like the place used to be then you dont' wanna go

its nothing like that anymore

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

if your looking for anything like the place used to be then you dont' wanna go

its nothing like that anymore

HEY ROB WHY DO U HAVE TO PUT A DAMPER ON THINGS. TUNNEL WAS BANGING AND SHOULD BE PACKED AGAIN BY THE SUMMER

------------------

who's putting a damper on things bro??

the party is nothing like d-tour, thats the truth

could it be a good party, who knows.. but its an exit/sound factory style party... not a d-tour style party

and from seeing it be blown up and shot down so many times i have to be pessimistic about the whole thing

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

sup, tunnel was all ina ll good last night. my frind got arrested 4 drugs, no surprise. any1 see that huge ass fight?? blood and shit! Y THE fuck did it close so early?? dam , the place was still bangin, renegade. anywayz, had a phat night, looking for more to come. the crowd was kinda ugly too, but itll get better.

-ry

who's putting a damper on things bro??

the party is nothing like d-tour, thats the truth

could it be a good party, who knows.. but its an exit/sound factory style party... not a d-tour style party

and from seeing it be blown up and shot down so many times i have to be pessimistic about the whole thing

who cares what the party was like back in the day, that was then and this is now, why live in the past when you can live in the presentput that quote in a book someday

------------------

Originally posted by msoprano13:

who cares what the party was like back in the day, that was then and this is now, why live in the past when you can live in the present put that quote in a book someday

bro did u read his post???

he talked about the d-tour party when tunnel was in its prime and how much he liked it then

the cheesy nyc trance now is nothing like it was back in the day and i was letting him know.. not living in the past, informing him about the party

------------------

hmr3.gif

bro did u read his post???

he talked about the d-tour party when tunnel was in its prime and how much he liked it then

the cheesy nyc trance now is nothing like it was back in the day and i was letting him know.. not living in the past, informing him about the party

rob youre dead

------------------

Originally posted by msoprano13:

rob youre dead

LMAO

bro you have no idea how much i needed to hear that

------------------

hmr3.gif

not bad kid!

Nah son ...havent been to the tunnel in years...i know....i know...thats fucked up but....thats the place that got a niggah started....keep me informed about what the lineups are...peace

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Nah son ...havent been to the tunnel in years...i know....i know...thats fucked up but....thats the place that got a niggah started....keep me informed about what the lineups are...peace

did u realize you quoted yourself?

------------------

hmr3.gif