Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever have a problem w/a club employee?

This past Saturday I ran into a coat check girl with a really bad attitude.

She made a mistake, then blamed my boyfriend for her assumptions. From there it escalated to nasty comments towards my boyfriend and myself. I wanted to speak with her to explain things and to try and calm her down. (Not to start a fight...I figured we'd be back to the club and didn't want any animosity.) Instead she called security on me! Thank god security was kewl about it.

My question is, do I contact the club and make a complaint? Or just forget about it. I just feel that she was really rude and her attitude was uncalled for.

Has anybody else experienced this?

------------------

pc.GIF

This happened at Eugene's.

My boyfriend went to pick up our coats. When he approached the window, she immediately said, "Go to the other window." So we did. The bouncer and other coat check people said, "Pick up is at the 1st window." My b/f replied, "The girl at the window told me to come here." Well, we went back to the first window with the bouncer. We told the girl we wanted to pick up our coats. She started going off with "Well I didn't know."

(She wasn't polite about the misunderstanding, which would prevented this whole thing.) My b/f started getting angry w/her comments & attitude, so I tried to quickly resovle it by handing her the coat tickets and said "Ok, we can resovle this." She didn't like my idea. When she came back with the coats, she started going off on me.

I wanted to clear up the misunderstanding, but I guess she didn't, hence security got inolved.

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by iliana:

Odds are that even if you do make a complaint to the club manager, they honestly won't care. They have more important things to worry about.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

I know, that's one of the reasons why I probably won't bother. (why waste my time and theirs.) But in a place like Eugene's, they tend to be more customer oriented and I was just completely baffled by this girl's behavior.

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by iliana:

Odds are that even if you do make a complaint to the club manager, they honestly won't care. They have more important things to worry about.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

It's true they wouldn't care.. because keeping your customers happy isn't one of the things that they class as 'important'.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

if its Exit, then you might as well forget about it. I dont think they strive for good customer service there. On NYE the coffee girl by the main stage treated me like shit, and then was yelling to "get the fuck out" at the end of the night. I think she got sick of boris tearing through her eardrums every saturday, but then why hold on to the job?

I hope you didnt tip her...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by playboychick:

This happened at Eugene's.

My boyfriend went to pick up our coats. When he approached the window, she immediately said, "Go to the other window." So we did. The bouncer and other coat check people said, "Pick up is at the 1st window." My b/f replied, "The girl at the window told me to come here." Well, we went back to the first window with the bouncer. We told the girl we wanted to pick up our coats. She started going off with "Well I didn't know."

(She wasn't polite about the misunderstanding, which would prevented this whole thing.) My b/f started getting angry w/her comments & attitude, so I tried to quickly resovle it by handing her the coat tickets and said "Ok, we can resovle this." She didn't like my idea. When she came back with the coats, she started going off on me.

I wanted to clear up the misunderstanding, but I guess she didn't, hence security got inolved.

With people like that you can't resolve or clear up misunderstandings

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

With people like that you can't resolve or clear up misunderstandings

You're right.

I guess I just need to vent. I'm sure I'll forget about this by tomorrow. wink.gif

It's just that I go out of my way to be polite to everyone, so I guess it's hard for me to understand her reaction.

Oh well!

Thanks for letting me vent gals & guys! smile.gif

------------------

pc.GIF