Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What we have been crossing our fingers for: ATTN ALL DJ DIVINE LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thank you everyone for you ever so gracious support even though you had no idea why you were crossing your fingers!

As you can tell, this post is for our loved DJ, DJ MARK DIVINE! Yes, he is finally back with his own brandy new residency and no its not afterhours at his place people!

Starting Friday, MARCH 16, 2001, Divine will be spinning main floor of the soon to be newly remodeled CREAM on Columbus Ave between 71st and 72nd! In addition to Divine spinning, there will be a different guest DJ opening up for him each and every Friday!

So, many were hoping to see Mark get a spot somewhere and its now here! We hope you guys all come out and put yourself in rare form support for him! If you have any questions, feel free to either PM me, or even better, email me at divineproductions@hotmail.com . This is just a temporary email addy until we get his site up and running!

Thanks for the support guys! We just cant wait to get the party under way!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

"I'm not stubborn...I'm just always right!" - me la la la

[This message has been edited by misskitte (edited 02-19-2001).]

Lets try and keep this to the top please!

We should have a funky azz flava flyer for ya'll in about 2 weeks!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Oh Mark sucks, he can't mix with a blender, and his track selection is something that you would hear off the Greatest Dance Hits of the 80's as mixed by Ru Paul. cwm41.gif

Damn I gotta call that bitch now smile.gif

You know where to find me.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Guess who has the flyers!!! Guess who has the flyers!!!!!

I must say Im gettin ancier then a 15 year old about to get laid!!! Flyers are phat but cant show yas yet!! Suspense people...all about the suspense!

Glad to see you guys are just as hyped as we all are. A lot of work has been goin into this by all of us and its well worth it!!

March 16th cant get here fast enough!!!

xoxo

kAt =^..^=

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Happy to see you guys are all still a chattin away about this new party! I do have the flyers and they are quite schnazzy if I may say so myself.

Charlie, there is a dress code from my understanding...no athletic wear or jeans. I am going to double check on that though and let yas know. We're working on checnging a few policies hopefully!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Happy to see you guys are all still a chattin away about this new party! I do have the flyers and they are quite schnazzy if I may say so myself.

Charlie, there is a dress code from my understanding...no athletic wear or jeans. I am going to double check on that though and let yas know. We're working on checnging a few policies hopefully!

xoxo

kAt

Excuse me miss ho...wheres my flyer!!!1

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Ummm excuse me mr pimp....the flyers wont be shown until about a week and a half before the party. But dont worry, you'll get one so calm down!

{Gawd, its soo embarrasing when my own pimp gets his tighty whiteys all in a bundle~ cwm6.gif }

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ummm excuse me mr pimp....the flyers wont be shown until about a week and a half before the party. But dont worry, you'll get one so calm down!

{Gawd, its soo embarrasing when my own pimp gets his tighty whiteys all in a bundle~ cwm6.gif }

xoxo

kAt

Actually this was a subtle reminder that you havent checked in for a few days and that a beatin is coming your way if you dont soon.

Next time, no warning!!!!

cwm10.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die