Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Question???

I'm not really sure to be honest with you, but this is a fact: JP has been spinning at SF for a few years now, and he hasn't missed a saturday night yet. Nothing really makes me thing that he's gonna miss that night.

Hope this helps, playa.

------------------

ShieldAnimation.gif

SUPERHIGHMAY

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

It is true that he will not be there that weekend, give the guy a break he has not missed a saturday in 2 years.

But I heard that ownership will fine the best replacement around,it would be cool to see somebody else try to rock that place with a 12hr set. It would be really cool if that somebody was DANNY FUCKING THE MAN TENAGLIA.

Now that would be an event that no one would miss JP for.

Well, in a hypothetical situation, the only person worthy enough to replace JP on any given night would Teneglia. But the one person I would love to see pinch-hit for JP one night would be Junior Vasquez.

------------------

ShieldAnimation.gif

SUPERHIGHMAY

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by jarmenio:

A bunch of us are going to Factory Saturday March 3rd, I heard however JP has a gig at Fuel in Miami that Friday March 2nd. Will he be at Factory on the 3rd cause let's face it, it's not worth me going to Factory if JP won't be there. Thanks in advance.

I don't think alot of people wil lgo if he's not there..go to exit..that's where my friends go if not sf... cwm20.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

my brotherlives in south beach and told me that jp was spinning there that friday...however when i mentioned it to people around here they said even if he was it is pretty definite he will be back for sat! besides if he wasn't or there was a replacement dj...i'm sure more would have been said by now?! hope that helped a little!! have fun if u do go! cwm38.gif

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

listen guys...why not just stop the debating and call up the club...SF management and JP have a great relationship, it wouldn't make sense that he violates his contract just because doesn;t feel like spinning one night...he'll be there on saturday and the world will round and the sun will come up just like every other day...

Hey guys truth is JP does alot of Friday gigs all over the country (sometimes world) and have you yet seen him miss a Saturday. Being that South Beach is only a 2hr flight, why wouldnt he be able to play Sat. Besides he was just there about 3 weeks ago - and yes he showed @ the Factory the next day.