Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else going to be very poor at the end of march?

twilo's lineup in march is gonna burn a huge hole in my pocket

2/2 lawler/quiver

2/10 pappa/cusick

2/17 howells!!!

2/23 NICK WARREN & SANDER KLEINENBERG!!

2/30 s&d 4 yr

i need to set up a fund dedicated to twilo nites

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

actually lawler may be crossed off that list(unless i'm real bent) as steve and andy(crystalmethod and aztec) are having there party at LL that night

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I hereby announce a meetup in the making.. as i plan on going for Nick Warren, my birthday is like four days before that, so i will still be continuing the festivities...(nothing really festive about turning 22 but you know wink.gif ) anyways, hope to see you guys there, i think maybe if i sell enough of myself on the intersection by school maybe i'll have enough dough to go up to twilo...keep your toes and fingers crossed!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Guest crystalmethodny

Rob

Of course, come to our party... then you can probably always go to Twilo after smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Rob

Of course, come to our party... then you can probably always go to Twilo after smile.gif

come on steve you know i'll be there wink.gif

need my fix of real house music this friday

------------------

hmr3.gif

Damn!!! Another month of must-go's at Twilo... Plus if u start adding up the non-stop club-hoppin, catchin one great dj perform after the other all around the clock durin WMC, I am almost sure I will declare bankruptcy on april! hahahaha One thing's for sure though, I will go rob a bank if I have to, but there's no way I'm missing out on the 4th yr Anniversary... Too bad I'm gonna miss out on Nick Warren and Sander Kleinenberg @ Twilo for being down in FL, but I have already figured out where to catch Warren dwn there...

All in all, one helluva month awaits... March IS gonna be the shiet!! hehehe cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by msoprano13:

NOPE

"why are you trying to put a damper on things"

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

"why are you trying to put a damper on things"

IM NOT, I JUST ANSWERED YOUR SIMPLE QUESTION, WHICH WAS WHO IS GONNA BE BROKE AT THE END OF MARCH

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

actually lawler may be crossed off that list(unless i'm real bent) as steve and andy(crystalmethod and aztec) are having there party at LL that night

Are you fucking insane.....skip Lawler? He is the best DJ coming this March. People are sleeping on him but you will all soon see. Maybe you aren't ready for his shit yet, but I am telling you, Lawler is the fucking man. I'll take him over any other DJ right now.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by midiman:

Are you fucking insane.....skip Lawler? He is the best DJ coming this March. People are sleeping on him but you will all soon see. Maybe you aren't ready for his shit yet, but I am telling you, Lawler is the fucking man. I'll take him over any other DJ right now.

bro settle down before you hurt yourself

when a close friend throws a party and its the first night, sometimes you make sacrifices.. no one is "sleeping on him"

though imo, he's not the best coming next month, i'm more psyched for howells and warren, maybe your not ready for them...

i know music.. no need to come on preaching from your high horse

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-25-2001).]

Sorry. I guess I did jump all over you but it wasn't meant as harsh as it probably came across. I guess I didn't like you telling that girl that she should skip Lawler. I do think he is the best out there though. I saw Poppa, Howels and Lawler on their last swings and I thought Lawler was by far the best....in my eyes and ears at least. All of this shit is pure opinions though....and this is mine. I do think that Lawler is the more original of the three. Anyways, anyone who hasn't seen Lawler should definitely check him out and his nubreed CD. If you liked what Danny did last week, you will love Lawler. The man is fucking wicked. OK, that's enough out of me.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by midiman:

Sorry. I guess I did jump all over you but it wasn't meant as harsh as it probably came across. I guess I didn't like you telling that girl that she should skip Lawler. I do think he is the best out there though. I saw Poppa, Howels and Lawler on their last swings and I thought Lawler was by far the best....in my eyes and ears at least. All of this shit is pure opinions though....and this is mine. I do think that Lawler is the more original of the three. Anyways, anyone who hasn't seen Lawler should definitely check him out and his nubreed CD. If you liked what Danny did last week, you will love Lawler. The man is fucking wicked. OK, that's enough out of me.

i hear that bro... i wasn't saying by any stretch that anyone should skip lawler though.. just stating that my friend would be having a party at LL w/ less of the dark stuff, and more of the true soulful house..

but the thing is.. lawler is resident now.. if he is missed this time.. theres always next..

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif