Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TELL everybody TUNNEL is off the hook!!!!!!

Tunnel Saturdays definitely seem to be a winner!!!! It's already off the hook but it'll definitely be even more so once good word of mouth start spreading--So tell everybody! Let's not keep the secret to ourselves. By summer this party is going to be jampacked, slamming!!!!

I know Im telling everybody!!! smile.gif

DJ Renegade and DJ Nero. Renegade is there every week and Nero about every other week to have guest DJs in between. Saturday is the night to go. The music is really good. Excellent beats, and harder than you Exit trance-y type of thing. Very danceable. smile.gif Hope I helped.

WASSUP TUNNEL HEADS AS FAR AS OF TODAYILL BE AT TUNNEL EVEY SAT CEPT 4 THE 24TH WHERE ILL BE AT IN SOUTH BEACH SPINNIN AT THE CONVENTIONN THE 30TH WHERE ILL BE IN DALLAS, I WISH I COULD BE AT 2 PLACES AT 1NCE BUT isHH U KNOW AS FAR AS APRIL ILL KEEP YA POSTED N 4 OTHER NITES THEN SAT ILL BE SPINNIN CONTACT ME AT ANERO9DJ@AOL.COM

cwm42.gif

WASSUP TUNNEL HEADS AS FAR AS OF TODAYILL BE AT TUNNEL EVEY SAT CEPT 4 THE 24TH WHERE ILL BE AT IN SOUTH BEACH SPINNIN AT THE CONVENTIONN THE 30TH WHERE ILL BE IN DALLAS, I WISH I COULD BE AT 2 PLACES AT 1NCE BUT isHH U KNOW AS FAR AS APRIL ILL KEEP YA POSTED N 4 OTHER NITES THEN SAT ILL BE SPINNIN CONTACT ME AT ANERO9DJ@AOL.COM

cwm42.gif

Originally posted by anthonyn:

cwm42.gif

well thats good to hear because you and renegade were definately off the hook and to all those who have been hatin on the tunnel lighten up a bit... Everyone there seemed to be having a good time so who cares if its not the way it used to be. I was skeptical about going but i honestly had an ill time...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....