Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is good at dancing? Needed for new Trimark Pictures movie...

My friend and I were dancing at Twilo last Fri. having a great time at Digweed...

Guy walks up to me and asks us to dance in a movie. I get the info and call this morning.

Lo and behold, I'm gonna be outta town the day they are shooting the dance scene! cwm36.gif

But my loss is your opportunity. The movie is called Out of the Darkness. It is being shot by Guardian Enternainment and has already been picked up by Trimark Pictures. It is slated for summer release.

It is a movie shot in the style of Kids, that movie about teens in NYC. It is about a bunch of homeless people throwing an underground party.

Keoki(sp?) is supposed to be spinning for this rave scene. I heard he's always on time and punctual (HA!)

I think my friend is going, I'm not sure yet, so I need at least 1, MAYBE 2 people.

The date is March 11th, but the final location has not been picked. You will receive food, and *might* be paid.

I'm gonna warn ya...it could take all day. I've been on movie sets before, and they shoot, reshoot, and shoot again. But, if it's good music, and to be in a movie, it should be fun to keep dancin'! And most people are picked, so there should be many good dancers...

Post here if you're interested.

Since I can't be in the movie, I'd love to see one of you guys in it this summer!

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 02-26-2001).]

Yo Furnace,

Do you remember me, I rode to the lounge the night of the meetup with you. Please I want to do this movie really bad. If possible, pm me with some info if you are still looking for people. I will deffinatley 100% be available on March 11th.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Sup Scott, Ben...

You guys are added to the list. Who knows, maybe they will take more than 2 ppl...

Y'all keep replying and I'll let you know as soon as I know where...

Movie shoots are always changing and running late, etc., so don't even be surprised if they change the date too...but then budgets try to keep them son schedule.

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by furnace:

I'm gonna warn ya...it could take all day. I've been on movie sets before, and they shoot, reshoot, and shoot again. But, if it's good music, and to be in a movie, it should be fun to keep dancin'! And most people are picked, so there should be many good dancers...

I've done lots of extra parts before, and yes it does take all day (usually 12 hour shoots), yes you do have to stay there the entire time, no you don't make much (under $100 unless you're SAG), no you don't get any more than a split second of screentime, but I be damn if it ain't THE MOST FUN YOU'LL EVER HAVE! I've met some of the best friends that way and always had an absolute blast. Yeah those were the days...

------------------

tweaky is the answer