Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Time I EVER HAD IN ANY CLUB (MY SOUND FACTORY SAT REVIEW)

some might disagree with me.. but I think jp was 200% ON POINT last night, or course i dont like the potz and panz shit, or the repetative house, but he did a GREAT job of keeping the croud happy by tossin and turnin it up, and changin the pace...

Not to mention i think a good 75% of the croud was pretty friendly (even though some were f'n odd and weird)(Zoya will agree)

I seen so many people i haven't seen in ages, and this also added to the wonderful night.. along with the fact he PLAYED THE FUCKING GARTH BROOKS DUB! i almost had to run to the bathroom when it came on, i love that song, even though its soooooooooo f'n old, i almost felt a stream down my leg.. Most of you that know me, know i hardly dance.. well last night was SOBERRRRRRRR NIGHT 4am-12pm in sf.. And atleast 6 of those hours were spent dancin!

This night defffffff goes down in the record books, as my best night ever clubbin..

And it wasn't the best night because of the music(which had to do with it) it was because jonathan peters did such a great fucking job, i wanted to shake his hand.. and I had alot of good friends around me..

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Awww LOL.. Wierd though coz I thought the music wasn't the best I've ever heard. By far. It was a good night but for me it wasn't the best smile.gif Glad you had an awesome time and as always, I have fun hanging out with ya..

Btw, I never went to sleep on Sunday and only slept 7 hours last night.. Crazzzzie shit I tell ya.

I was there too. Got there around 3:30. It wasn't too packed. I thought the music was just ok. Its always good, but its definately been better. I went there with just one my friends who I lost (and never found again) 30 min after I first got there. It didn't make a bit of difference cause I ended up bumping into a few people I new and ended up meeting a bunch of new people that were so much fun to hang with. I thought there was a really fun crowd. All I have to say is much props to the guy downstairs in the basement in town visiting from Wyoming dancing his ass off busting out crazy windmills in a shirt,tie, and vest...

I LOVE THE FACTORY!!

I was at the factory from 130 am till about 10 am sat night. The music was better than itsbeen in a long time. I like the factory yet im not a big JP fan. I think he jumps around too much. There was a pretty good crowd there and i had a really great time but there were too many 16 yr olds and wat too much steriods with attitudes in the room. It did affect the night slightly which made it a really good time instead of an awesome time

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Marcellita.. You didn't even tell me you were going?????? Damn girl.. You don't love me anymore or what??????? You suck frown.gif

Yeah it did suck cause Todd and I weren't planning on going to SF.. I was at the World it was like 4 or whatever and we were plastered and not even thinking of going home yet.. I went ot call you but DIDN'T have your new # in my cell.

I was pissed ! I looked ALL OVER FOR YOU!! I even went up to a girl who looked like you (i think)

I wanted to run into you sooo bad !!!! Todd and I kept cirulating !!!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com