Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher rips off TWILO... no deal ever made...

posted by: twiloboss

gatecrapper has no deal with twilo about their uk events or any events for that matter. they asked, we said we were interested and they then presumed to use our name shamelessly and w/ o our permission. no deal was ever made. we are off to court. like i said, it aint ez being twiloboss. i would send them some walnuts, but they would only resell them at a profit.

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

LOL, that's made my day!!

Gatecrasher are loaded as well, he better be right.

You have to feel sowy for twiloboss.. such a hard job. My heart bleeds for him.

I mean do you know how much time it takes to book DJ's? And organize staff? And deal with ALL the pesky little court cases and people dieing and stuff. And booking taxi's to take people to hospital.. it's all go for the Twilo management wink.gif

Watch out for door prices going up to pay for it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 02-26-2001).]

Let me just put this out there...

So they GC & Twilo have a little chat and all seems good. Twilo 'discover' that Gatecrasher are actually touring NY and NOT coming to their club.. Twilo starts seeing dollar signs slipping away and (as we know they do EG : 'i think u will see the twilo residents beginning to withdraw') start using their alliances to try to stop it.

They want it all and the want it now, or they will skweem and skweem and stomp their feet.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Let me just put this out there...

So they GC & Twilo have a little chat and all seems good. Twilo 'discover' that Gatecrasher are actually touring NY and NOT coming to their club.. Twilo starts seeing dollar signs slipping away and (as we know they do EG : 'i think u will see the twilo residents beginning to withdraw') start using their alliances to try to stop it.

They want it all and the want it now, or they will skweem and skweem and stomp their feet.

i doubt it...

dont' think twilo wants any part of a GC night in the club.. doesn't fit in w/ anything they do... jules, tiesto, bond, hardwick??

those guys are not twilo

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i doubt it...

dont' think twilo wants any part of a GC night in the club.. doesn't fit in w/ anything they do... jules, tiesto, bond, hardwick??

those guys are not twilo

Oh yeh i know that, but Gatecrasher are well know (even over here) and any other big night in NY would make it harder for Twilo to bring in a crowd... oh and cause Twiloboss extra work and stress, de dums wink.gif

Yeh i better stop with all the semantics and see what happens... 'twil be interesting to see how that pads out.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Oh yeh i know that, but Gatecrasher are well know (even over here) and any other big night in NY would make it harder for Twilo to bring in a crowd... oh and cause Twiloboss extra work and stress, de dums wink.gif

Yeh i better stop with all the semantics and see what happens... 'twil be interesting to see how that pads out.

ahhh point well taken

+1 for the guy w/ the funny a®ccent

wink.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

ahhh point well taken

+1 for the guy w/ the funny a®ccent

wink.gif

LOL, hey i have just posted something on the Gatecrasher web site.. see how that goes down *puts down his big stirring stick*. I know somebody who works for promotions, i WILL get the gossip.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

LOL, hey i have just posted something on the Gatecrasher web site.. see how that goes down *puts down his big stirring stick*. I know somebody who works for promotions, i WILL get the gossip.

come on man-

a link possibly??

slackers...

------------------

hmr3.gif

Shit just realised somebody did it... anyway.. this IS fun.

hmmmm...

b2b a.k.a. twizlo??

cwm13.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Yeh twizlo, lol. Not that wanker Twiloboss is going down the British / Bad teeth route... twat cwm27.gif

LOL

ahh anonymity is a beautiful thing

------------------

hmr3.gif

LOL

ahh anonymity is a beautiful thing

Well actually i would have posted under back2basics... but i got banned from the GC site!!! For slagging it down he he. Anyway i am thinking about sticking a link from the gatecrasher site to the Twilo thread.. i reakon the only crowd that will argue for their club MORE than Twilo is the Crasher kids.. could be funny to watch.. i really shouldn't though.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Well actually i would have posted under back2basics... but i got banned from the GC site!!! For slagging it down he he. Anyway i am thinking about sticking a link from the gatecrasher site to the Twilo thread.. i reakon the only crowd that will argue for their club MORE than Twilo is the Crasher kids.. could be funny to watch.. i really shouldn't though.

niceeee

think we'll have to kick some crasher a®se

i'm sure you'll manage to go both ways in this one wink.gif

once again- the beauty of annonymity

------------------

hmr3.gif

LOL, yeh i even got a little thing at the side of my name on the Twilo board that says 'full of shit' LOL... must be upsetting somebody...

Just better make sure when i do go to Twlio... nobody knows wink.gif

They crack me up on that board!

------------------

bsb2.GIF

LOL, yeh i even got a little thing at the side of my name on the Twilo board that says 'full of shit' LOL... must be upsetting somebody...

Just better make sure when i do go to Twlio... nobody knows wink.gif

They crack me up on that board!

yup.. just make sure your discreet w/ your "TUNE" card..

and only the basic rainbow colors in your hair spikes wink.gif

full of shit...

hahahahaa

------------------

hmr3.gif

yup..

and there was another post regarding use of the phazon on the same thread as GC is promoting the use of the system as well as twilo residents...

twiloboss response-

i think u will see the twilo residents beginning to withdraw. as for phazon, they will likely use lady kenmore, pull off the labels, and put phazon on it.

i would use a red steaming emoticon, but i dont know how to do it.

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

How did gatecrasher use Twilo?? What's the story??

ROB, when are you going to send me your number!!!???

BlueAngel

done shweehart biggrin.gif

and the GC thing... they promoting one of their big arena event using twilo as holding one of the arenas... as well as promoting use of the phazon...

------------------

hmr3.gif

A1.Twilo

We celebrate the UK debut of Twilo with deep house kings Deep Dish, Dutch progressive trance master and Gatecrasher Ibiza resident Sander Kleinenberg, German trance star Timo Maas and rising UK DJ Steve Lawler. Gatecrasher are also to proud to announce that the arena will be fully sound engineered by the people behind the Phazon Sound System - the ultimate in sound.

---------------------------------------------

Well they don't say Phazon.. they say by the same people. And they havn't removed it from there web site yet.. i am going to do some digging see what gatecrashers prespective is!

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Just to add to that i would think ONLY Deep Dish may drop out of the line up. The rest won't they get more work from Gatecrasher and Bed their other club... besides gatecrasher know people on the UK scene, where the money is.. I reckon S&D would.

I think ANY DJ getting involved would be stupid.. it's not their problem. Again Twiloboss being a bit weird... too much Coke wink.gif (IMO)

Lawler won't drop out, too much business in the UK. Cox won't get involved although he is a maybe. You see if they do get involved what will people in England think when they hear they sided with Twilo... Twiloboss is grasping at straws OR is doing it for publisity.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 02-26-2001).]