Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the flug??? is danny still spinning?

no vinyl reviews yet. i wouldn't doubt it if he's still on. diggers was ok in my opinion, not anything spectacular by his standards. first time in like a year i went to twilo and didnt close out. drugs are bad, take my word. pleasure seeing all my twilobuddies there, especially my fav twilobud and poutycrud. diggers played a rather dry set in my opinion, very dry percussive house. that opinion is based solely on 3-7am listening pleasure. i'm sure he got some dark tech-house out after that.

you know what i always realize bout sets at twilo, you don't understand the magnitude of a set till you hear the same dj again, and compare the 2 sets. i come to the realization now that last month was an extraextraordinary set from diggers.

next month is gunna be savage with sasha's return. you know that playboy always has fresh shit when he visits nyc. long live twizlo fizools...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

It seems like I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Digweed's set - especially from 4:30 - 7:00. I thought he was dropping some great tracks all night. Not much of a build up, but he was definitely workin it. Cusik also impressed me. Every month he seems to get better and better. This is the first time I didn't miss having Van M open up.

I wonder what it would be like if Sasha tried to hold down the fort for 7+ hours. Do you think he could make it? I'm still trying to decide...

i don't believe i was pouty this time around....i believe i was all smiles until i realized sir pooh bounced.......i was in shock!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 02-26-2001).]