Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone with Internship hook-ups?

dp80

Seeing that most of the people on here work actual full time jobs in Manhattan, etc.., know of any internships openings this summer? I actually am in Albany but will be living in staten island for the summer this year and asking to see if anyone know's of any paid openings, in computers, information technology, etc.. I am a current junior at Suny Albany, figure its worth a shot. peace

Originally posted by dp80:

Seeing that most of the people on here work actual full time jobs in Manhattan, etc.., know of any internships openings this summer? I actually am in Albany but will be living in staten island for the summer this year and asking to see if anyone know's of any paid openings, in computers, information technology, etc.. I am a current junior at Suny Albany, figure its worth a shot. peace

you could be in luck kiddo, maybe summer and then ongoing on a parttime basis...email ur resume & transcript to boa_boy@yahoo.com

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com