Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: tatto people ... question ..

i wanted to get some ink but i'm going to miami at the end of the month .. how long does it take ot heal and shit .. how long shouldi keep it out of direct sunlight etc .. should i just wait til the summer is over at this point ???

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

well you are supposed to avoid direct sunlight for at least a month. preferably 3. I got my tattoos at 2 differnet places and they each told me something different. If you can keep it covered up for a month you should be good. It is still early enough. just have to be careful in Miami. Good luck and enjoy!

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Yeh just had a word with my tat man and he says at least 6 weeks preferably more. You need to build up lairs of skin again. Also if it has colour the sun may bleach the colours if you don't let the skin heal.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

hey..

i have 3 tattoos, one of which i got in the summer and uncovered prematurely, now it's faded...i'd advise getting it very soon, or waiting till after the summer. you don't want it to fade and/or not heal correctly.

good luck!

now can someone help me with the f*ing pic on my sig!!

cwm13.gif

------------------

Var17.html

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i wanted to get some ink but i'm going to miami at the end of the month .. how long does it take ot heal and shit .. how long shouldi keep it out of direct sunlight etc .. should i just wait til the summer is over at this point ???

Mine healed in 1 week in a half. But,You have to keep that out of the sun for a while.I would say wait til the summer is over. You'll be better off.

------------------

"Last night a dj saved my life."

This might be a stupid question but......

what about sun block? Does that not work for the tatoo area?

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-27-2001).]

I got a tattoo on my back with color ink, after about a month and a half I went to Ibiza. I used this tattoo goo . . . that's what it's called . . . when ever I was in sunlight. It seemed to work okay. My tattoo didn't fade or anything.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I got a tattoo on my back with color ink, after about a month and a half I went to Ibiza. I used this tattoo goo . . . that's what it's called . . . when ever I was in sunlight. It seemed to work okay. My tattoo didn't fade or anything.

BlueAngel

where did you get this tattoo goo???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

From my tattoo cock.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by uknjx2:

My tattoo artist gave it to me after he did my back. It's in this little round container and it literally says "Tattoo Goo".

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

werd ... oh well another year goes by .. i think i've been doing this for about 3 years now at least ... at the end of the summer it has to happen ! my problem is i want it on my calf so i try not to do it in the winter cuz i dont wanan fuck up the snowboard season and the summer well u all know why the summer is no good .. so end of the summer/fall ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

Hun,

Why didn't you just ask me??? I am still waiting to show you my new one!!!!! cwm12.gif