Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song IDs please (Sorry, they're VOCALS)

So I'm at Twilo on Saturday and Junior is tearing it up. If I heard a song I liked but didn't know what it was, I would run upto anyone singing along with it and ask them. I've not been able to located the following:

1. A song with a lady on vocals...someone on the floor said the singer was "Space"...any idea?

2. A song with a lady on vocals that had a classic disco feel to it. The woman sounded exactly like Donna Summer and rumor has it that her new stuff is coming and this may be a new track Junior did for her...any idea?

3. Last but not least...again, a woman on vocals...was told the name was "Your Body" but can't find it...anyone?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

sorry I don't have ur answer, but seeing that you and I have a feel for similar songs (Nothingness is the bomb!), 2 sats ago at the red party JV played a vocal track something like "...I'm not a boooooooy, no i'm not a boy, not a not a not a boy...." any idea? I luved it cwm37.gif

BTW, dig the new sig! cwm35.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

So I'm at Twilo on Saturday and Junior is tearing it up. If I heard a song I liked but didn't know what it was, I would run upto anyone singing along with it and ask them. I've not been able to located the following:

1. A song with a lady on vocals...someone on the floor said the singer was "Space"...any idea?

2. A song with a lady on vocals that had a classic disco feel to it. The woman sounded exactly like Donna Summer and rumor has it that her new stuff is coming and this may be a new track Junior did for her...any idea?

3. Last but not least...again, a woman on vocals...was told the name was "Your Body" but can't find it...anyone?

OK!!! I have identified #2. I didn't realize it's the second song on CD#2 of Junior's Twilo CD. It's called "I Am Strong" by "World Of Shoes"

To answer your question, I'm from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com