Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny thought (not club related)

when i was real young my mother always taught me that when i change the tp in the bathroom that i have to put it in so the paper comes out from the bottom; not the incorrect hand over hand method. everytime i change it i always think of that. its so funny, or maybe i am just weird. just thought i would share withya. anybody else have anything weird like that to share cwm32.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

Originally posted by zerokewl:

or maybe i am just weird.

::nods::

zerokewl AND weird.

actually, my pappa taught me to put it the OTHER way, with the paper rolling from the top and out. imagine that.

------------------

nessie1.jpg

Originally posted by zerokewl:

when i was real young my mother always taught me that when i change the tp in the bathroom that i have to put it in so the paper comes out from the bottom; not the incorrect hand over hand method. everytime i change it i always think of that. its so funny, or maybe i am just weird. just thought i would share withya. anybody else have anything weird like that to share cwm32.gif

I Concur thas what I was taught as well

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Growing up in a house with 4 guys and mom, for years I don't think ANYONE but mom ever changed the roll... usually ended up on the tank of the toilet. That way you got to decide which way to unroll it - though to this day, mom puts the paper so it comes off the top of the roll.

And yes, for some reason it bugs me when it comes off the back of the roll, don't know why.

ichi - truth is weirder than fiction cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Growing up in a house with 4 guys and mom, for years I don't think ANYONE but mom ever changed the roll... usually ended up on the tank of the toilet

ah, so it's you they're referring to when they talk about pet peeves...

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

OK WHEN I WAS YOUGNER I USED TO WATCH "AMERICA'S MOST WANTED" ON FOX! YOU KNOW THEY WOULD PROFILE THE MOST WANTNED PEOPLE CROSS AMERICA. AND I WOULD WATCH IT AND BE IN FEAR OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE COMING TO GET ME. TO KILL ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY...JUST WATCHING ME OUTSIDE THE WINDOW. SO I STOPPED WATCHINIG THESHOW AND STILL HASNT WATCHED SINCE I WAS YOUNG! cwm25.gif

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!