Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times can two people fuck in one night???

well can't speak personally cuz haven't broken any records lately, but if we're talking about my new guy roomie, it's just one giant fuckfest every weekend. he was going at it all night last night. i almost knocked on his door to see if i could join in...figured "hey, if you can't beat 'em...." but then thought maybe not.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by djchris:

From 8:30pm to 3:00am stopping for some water and a few smokes. Is that good??

sounds good to me.. when ya free

cwm32.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

figured "hey, if you can't beat 'em...." but then thought maybe not.

------------------

haha that's a good idea...i wouldn't have the balls either, though i've had threesomes and foursomes before.

And yeah i think you do get numb after a while... i mean depends how big your man is, but after a while it's more pain than pleasure i think... then you can't walk the next day smile.gif but generally girls have more stamina for that shit... yah women!

Lulu

All day/night in 1.5-3 hour intervals.....i am Marathon Man. Hear me roar....LOL...think im Bullshittin'.....i feel a comment coming from someone i know. LOL.

-al- "liketheenergizerbunnyikeepgoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoing......"

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

All day/night in 1.5-3 hour intervals.....i am Marathon Man. Hear me roar....LOL...think im Bullshittin'.....i feel a comment coming from someone i know. LOL.

-al- "liketheenergizerbunnyikeepgoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoinggoing......"

Al your the man lol... j\k yo

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Man So far i have top 15 times .. a 2 day thing in FL with my ex girlfriend..... wow what a 2 dayer ..shit it must of fell off the next day, couldnt see anymore lol......

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

yes yes ill be nice.. and u were right to expect a comment hehe... but hey... ladies out there try to keep up with him and ill give U a trophy.. it may have been forever ago but still no complaints... see al i CAN be nice.. sometimes but dont get used to it

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

bebe> so what was your record?

u still soar?

yeah i'm still sore! but it was well worth it. believe it or not i have NEVER orgasmed from sex (well vaginally) and i came damn close all these times...

and then i woke him up in teh morning and made him do it again. he was like damn your a nympho smile.gif hehe

lulu

Originally posted by bebeclubtwilo:

bebe> so what was your record?

u still soar?

yeah i'm still sore! but it was well worth it. believe it or not i have NEVER orgasmed from sex (well vaginally) and i came damn close all these times...

and then i woke him up in teh morning and made him do it again. he was like damn your a nympho smile.gif hehe

lulu

never orgasmed from sex???? OMG, that's the best type!