Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do they id at SF,TWILO on sunday morning..?

factory yes...

twilo no..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

factory yes...

twilo no..

Factory NO. I have seen so many people try to get in without ids and the door guys just laugh at them. Of course there can be some occassions when people underage could get in. You can always slip them a 20 and you will be able to get in.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

Factory NO. I have seen so many people try to get in without ids and the door guys just laugh at them. Of course there can be some occassions when people underage could get in. You can always slip them a 20 and you will be able to get in.

factory yes..

seen it done a thousand times..

people talk about other clubs being young, but factory has just as many 16 year olds running around b/c i personally know the youngins and have entered the club w/ them..

of course they were girls, but 18 year old guys have no problem after 4 any time i used to go...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 04-02-2001).]

I know plenty of guys that are 18 and go after 5 and they have never had a problem yet showing their 18 id's.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!