Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does E make your back hurt????

I'd say its a combo of E an shakin yer ass all nite. . .suP Romy? I'm in North Jersey too. . .Bogota to be Xact right between Hackensack an Teaneck. . .my email is PoRqPiNe40@aol.com, drop me an email. . .LaTerZ. . .<MikeMc))~~~~~

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

MY BACK HURTS IF I DANCE ALL NIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DO

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

i read somewhere that e makes mercury drip down ur spinal cord which is possibly why ur back hurts....i remember when i used to do that stuff i'd have horrible backaches for days after a weekend out

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

When I first started taking E, I never noticed that my back hurt afterwards. But I find that now it gets really bad while at the club and the next few days after.

it's pretty annoying.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

i read somewhere that e makes mercury drip down ur spinal cord which is possibly why ur back hurts....i remember when i used to do that stuff i'd have horrible backaches for days after a weekend out

yes, mdma magically produces mercury to drip down your spinal cord. it ALSO produces cyanide under your epidermis to tickle your nerves. oh, and sulfuric acid in your esophagus so when you open your mouth to speak, all this stupid shit comes out

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

yes, mdma magically produces mercury to drip down your spinal cord. it ALSO produces cyanide under your epidermis to tickle your nerves. oh, and sulfuric acid in your esophagus so when you open your mouth to speak, all this stupid shit comes out

god, i'd love to have your wit. where can i sign up for deanna11 101? ::ducks for cover::

(btw: to be read "mockery is the highest form of flattery")

PLEASE don't come back w/:

From deanna11:

quote:

Originally posted by loch:

god, i'd love to have your wit. where can i sign up for deanna11 101?

STFU!

i hate that!

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-01-2001).]

Ok, well, my back has been hurting recently and one of my friends said that they read in some magazine that its because of E.

Does anyone know if this is true or not because before this I never heard that before.

Thanks

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

i don't think e hurts your back but i knwo when i used to do acid my back woudl kill me for days. maybe it's from all the dancing you do while on the e.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

I've never heard of any conlusive medical evidence linking E and back pain. There are two obvious causes of your back pain:

1) Repetitive stress on your back as from bending and tisting it in all sorts of unnatural angles for 8 hrs. on the dance floor.

or...

2) Sitting on the stairs at Twilo in the same exact position for 8 hrs.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

[This message has been edited by translucent (edited 04-02-2001).]