Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GateCrasher Line up

bond

ornadel

hardwick

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Ornadell is fantastic. He was the best the last Gatecrasher IMHO....fresh sounds and hard prog trance.

Just wish the LL wasn't so small and Hot.....the skybox is nice but no room to dance really. Music will be good though.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Originally posted by murdocc:

18 to party 21 to drink.... so you should be ok

md

what up bro...its Al. How you livin.....IM me at fantom0680 and we'll talk more. Peace.

-Al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

nice! Im' there

The pepto took care of the food poisoning I had on Friday so I'm ready to shake my ass to Crasher!!

Now if I could actually take a dump I'll feel soooo much better..

(I think the two bottles of Pepto I chuged in the last 48 hours has me all cloged up ...I FEEL LIKE A FUCKN HOT AIR BALOON NOW!!)

HEY I SHARE EVERYTHING WITH YOU GUYS ANY WAY RIGHT!?

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-01-2001).]

Waddddup Murdocc.....

its Andy------yo Im sending that picture of you and me into the Twilo book....they said they wanted pics that just scream Twilo.....I think the one of you putting on a show for me is the best possible pic you could get. So maybe we will be published......cool huh?

Ill see yo azz at GC..........

AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Uhhh I think Im gonna be there...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

the next few weeks will be amazing

gatecrasher 4/7

van dyk 4/13

dt/jd 4/14

deep dish 4/20

not sure if i will do all... van dyk is a definite

EXACTLY!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

andy... whassup.. I'll be at GC on saturday. Where is this pic at..

AOL IM murdocc4k

Murdocc-

I already sent it to you.....about 2 months ago.Remember???????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by ~pep~:

don't sleep on guy ordanel the man has phat beats & knows how to rock a crowd ...

Sleep on guy?? Is that even possible?? He TOTALLY blew the house apart at Gatecrasher last time. After Guy was done, Scott and Tiesto paled in comparason.

I'm really curious to hear Hardwick though.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by brandie:

i'll be there . . . i'll be the girl that doesnt remember her name when you ask smile.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

Brandie, seriously you're coming to GC on Saturday?? Woooooowwwwww, get to see you two days in a roll!! cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Brandie, seriously you're coming to GC on Saturday?? Woooooowwwwww, get to see you two days in a roll!! cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

of course! i have to make up for lost time, lol . . . besides, its my birthday, and for once i feel like getting trashed out of my mind biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

mitchell said he wasnt sure if you guys were going to GC - he said it was b/c he's gettin too old, but now that i've seen teh lineup, i know its just cause he doesnt want you to see **GUY**

LOL!

*hugz*

i'll call you later in the week to let you know exact plans!

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

murdocc, i'm shocked!! you mean to tell me you don't know Maysoon from phila. univ. cmon now, i didnt think i was that easilly forgettable. lol. nice to see you having fun!! i was at twilo for nick warren, overall it was a nice night. hope to see you soon....holla back.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"