Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this happen to anyone else????

I'll be sitting in my room, or driving in my car, listening to some phat beats, like some trnace song or something, and I'll just start reminicing about things i have been through, or people i know, experiences i've had, and i'm not talking about only in a club, i mean just everyday stuff. Am I alone on this one???

K,bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

it never ends...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

they say smell is the strongest sense that causes you to remeber things.

Just yesterday I went grocery shopping with a friend, and as soon as we walked in, I had flashbacks from when I was 5 going shopping with my mom. (it turns out that this supermarket was at least 25 years old, and had the old style door opener/mats and stuff, the visuals and smells took me way back.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Why they call it trance my man

"...ride the music into the memory, and I'll meet you on the other side..."

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Yep, happens to me all the time... Sometimes I even have some freaky fantasies.... wink.gif Like this morning, I am in a meeting and I am there physically, however mentally, I was somewhere else. Life is just one huge day dream for me....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

smell iis definitely the one that gets me

especially the scent/perfume/body spray/shampoo that an ex-girlfriend would wear

ever get that? you catch a wiff, you get excited and turn around and see the posterchild for uglypeople.com

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Its called associative conditioning. Actually very interesting, if you have some time research it - took a bunch of psych, sociology, and environmental conditioning classes in college and you can apply it to anything in your life. Music and scent are 2 of the strongest stimuli. Theres a whole study just about how drugs influence your ability to retain and recall the past and the present - sick shit!

BTW - scottyskribbs u just described the last 7 years of my life lol.

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

[This message has been edited by MissDiva (edited 04-02-2001).]

YES SCOTTY!

All the time, it's an indescribeable feeling. It's almost like you get excited about life right? I swear that some songs produce a flood of serotonin for me!

And the sense of smell memories are cool too. I know this is silly but everytime I smell listerine it takes me right back to freshman year at UMass because thats when I got my tounge pierced and had to wash it everyday with listerine. It's cool though, I remember all the good times!

Lexi

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB