Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Place for a 21st bday celebration........

So, now that all my friends are turning 21 I need a place where I can take them. I am looking for a place with a more drinking type of atmosphere. Somewhere we can go get really drunk, dance to good music, and just have an awesome time. My one best friend turns 21 rather soon and she wants to go to the city, but we don't know where to go.

I am not looking for any sort of club like Twilo, SF, exit, etc, etc. Those are saved for other nights. I'd be willing to go with smaller lounges if you think they'd be a good time. Any suggestions?? ALso, money is not an option. It will be an expensive night either way......

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Come to Leopard Lounge this Saturday. We're playing there and lots of ClubNYCers will be in full effect...should be quite a night! smile.gif

bro.. i'm still waitin for part two of that tape you made me w/ flash on it biggrin.gif

it was like exactly a year ago, lol

leopard lounge saturday, hmm?

sounds like a possibility..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Thanks everyone.

Vampie....what's up hun? We are not all 21. Most of us are. can't live w/o the fake ID's. Don't worry, they are real, just not us. We know to use them with caution. Thanks for the advice guys.

------------------

lolly.jpg

Hey there,I really think you should also think about doing something mellow before or after a club as well,since it's your 21st birthday and you should really make it an event to remember for all your life.For example,I am set on spending my 21st in this bar I went to in San Francisco this weekend that has argeelahs to smoke,belly dancing and a good crowd.Then afterwards go to this club called Galaxy or a rave and just party my ass off all weekend...like maybe you should try out some cool place like Cafe Figaro or The Olive Tree in the Village for like a pre-clubbing thing with whomever is going to be with you that day and then just do whatever...maybe I'm not making any sense,but I hope you enjoy your big day anyways,take care.

------------------

Sassa