Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever feel like someone you know is having sex....

while you're on the phone with em? LOL

Gave a friend of mine a call tonite, and they sounded a little pissed that the phone rang....so whatever....my friend was talking to me, in really short 3-4 word sentences, with an occasional deep breath. I could totally feel her smiling when she made a slightly sketchy comment, as if it would be a fun thing to do. LOL....whatever, doesnt bother me none...wonder if she is gonna ever tell me....so that i can laugh at her. smile.gif

Now...she was either:

a) walking on a treadmill

B) doing crunches

c) having sex

so do i have a sick mind? or do i make a valid assumption?

opinions?

-Al-

"ooohmesohorny"

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

well al... my take on it is u r just jealous cuz she was gettin some and u werent hehe... luv ya man... miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Once in a while I would initiate foreplay when my (then) GF got a phone call. Just to be devious and see how long she could remain focused on the conversation. So, yeah... I know I've done it, and I know others have done it to me.

My question... why pick up the phone?

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

it's always annoying to get a phone call during sex

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

while you're on the phone with em? LOL

Gave a friend of mine a call tonite, and they sounded a little pissed that the phone rang....so whatever....my friend was talking to me, in really short 3-4 word sentences, with an occasional deep breath. I could totally feel her smiling when she made a slightly sketchy comment, as if it would be a fun thing to do. LOL....whatever, doesnt bother me none...wonder if she is gonna ever tell me....so that i can laugh at her. smile.gif

Now...she was either:

a) walking on a treadmill

B) doing crunches

c) having sex

so do i have a sick mind? or do i make a valid assumption?

opinions?

-Al-

"ooohmesohorny"

Al, i'm glad you are close enough with your mother to call her your friend. but some people would consider it pretty sick to think about their parents having sex. whatever floats your boat, dude. or in your case, whatever you jerk off to

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

Al, i'm glad you are close enough with your mother to call her your friend. but some people would consider it pretty sick to think about their parents having sex. whatever floats your boat, dude. or in your case, whatever you jerk off to

ok....i have another shiny nickel....if i give THIS one to you....will you jump off a bridge? smile.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

ok....i have another shiny nickel....if i give THIS one to you....will you jump off a bridge? smile.gif

you sure your mom will go for five cents less, when you call her later?

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

go climb a rental truck or something smile.gif

------------------

go climb a rental truck or something smile.gif

HA HA HA

we're in the world did you come up w/ that one?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

HA HA HA

we're in the world did you come up w/ that one?

oh i dont know....places where the music's sooooooo hot, that it starts fires smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by cmb1975:

thats what i'm sayin...i call, they get pissed...duh, how was i supposed to know...geez...DONT ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

Shit....my house phone usually goes in the drawer, and my cell phone goes off. Its the way to go.

------------------

oh man I love gettin a girl all crazy while she's on the phone, its the best when she cant make a sound and your really getting her going good!!!

insert evil smile here.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

hOOga!! cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

Originally posted by brandie:

unless of course it was my crack dealer smile.gif

Brandie, you smoke crack, I fuckin love you

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Well personally, if my gf picked up the phone while we were attending to more important matters, I'd consider it fair game to tourture her to no end. I mean, I know girls like to think they can talk on the phone and do anything, but you find that one right spot and all the person on the other end is going to hear is a lot of heavy breathing. Go ahead...pick up the phone...we dare you, but remember...its open season once you do...

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by petrol:

Once in a while I would initiate foreplay when my (then) GF got a phone call. Just to be devious and see how long she could remain focused on the conversation. So, yeah... I know I've done it, and I know others have done it to me.

my exbf used to do the same fuckin thing!!

i wouldn't pick up the phone in the middle of having sex . . . unless of course it was my crack dealer smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by petrol:

thats what i'm sayin...i call, they get pissed...duh, how was i supposed to know...geez...DONT ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.