Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug test

You should be alright, from what I've heard, E takes and few hours to leave your body, but it's usually cut w/ heroin or coke which will take 72 hours to leave your body. Unless its cut w/ speed, it could stay in your body for up to 20 days. K usually turns up as cough syrup.

What you should do to be on the safe side is purchase FLUSH OUT from GNC. It cost $40 and works wonders. You have to ask for it sine they keep it behind the counter. Make sure you carefully read the instructions in order to pass your test.

P.S. A word of advice, if you are on probation, dont risk getting locked up over drugs, it's not worth it. cwm38.gif

------------------

There are 2 types of people in this world...those who love you, and those who are jealous.

are you fuckin kidding me? you are FUCKED. and when they HAIR TEST you you are double fucked. you are dumb for doing drugs while on probation...nuff said.

cwm25.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by keshiki:

are you fuckin kidding me? you are FUCKED. and when they HAIR TEST you you are double fucked. you are dumb for doing drugs while on probation...nuff said.

they dont hair test me anyway...i forgot i had probabtion

------------------

01200110.jpg

as far as I know... E stays in your system for about 48 hours... I'm pretty sure that it's more than a FEW hours... thus, the CRACKED-OUT feeling you get in the morning, and how you clamp and grind your teeth when you sleep the nite or day you get back from clubbing.

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

[This message has been edited by party2go (edited 04-02-2001).]

E or MDMA is not cut with heroin or coke. I thought rumor finaly died. Only morons still believe that. A single pill costs literaly 5 cents to make, you think they would "cut" it with a drug that is more expensive like coke or heroin? Not to mention that neither one is active oraly the ammount taht would be present. The dopey vs speedey pills can be attributed to the quality, as well as the particular mdma analogue that the pill might actualy be, a pill of "E" though supposed to be MDMA, could in fact be MDA, MDEA, MDE, MBDB Though the most common are MDMA and MDA.

Originally posted by keshiki:

cwm25.gifcwm6.gif

PEOPLE NEED TO GET THERE INFO RIGHT. E IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM IN LIKE 65 HOURS DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH U DO. I WOULD NO ONE NIGHT I GOT ARRESTED FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING AND I WAS ON E THEY TOOK ME 2 THE HOSPITAL MY MOTHER WORKS AT AND THE BIOLOGIST SAID IF I WERE TO COME IN THE MORING THEY COULD NOT FIND ANY TRACE OF E. ALSO ONE NIGHT I WENT OUT TO A CLUB THE NEXT DAY I HAD A DRUG TEST. I DIDNT DO ANY PILLS BUT ON THE WAY HOME WE GOT PULLED OVER AND I HAD 2 PILLS IN MY POCKET. SO I FUGURED I DIDNT WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE IF WE GOT SEARCHED SO I ATE THE. NEXT DAY TOOK PEE TEST RESULTS CAME BAXK NEGATIVE THE NEXT WEEK. AND K U CAN DO WHILE U TAKE A PEE TEST. I HAVE PROBATION AND I DO E ALL THE TIME AND NEVER FAILED ONE YET AND I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR OVER A 1. SO PLEASE JUST GET YOUR INFO RIGHT BEFORE U GO SAYING THINGS U DONT KNOW ABOUT. NOT TRYING TO BE A D*ICK BUT DONT WRITE ABOUT THINGS U DONT KNOW ABOUT. AND BRO U WILL BE FINE.

cwm41.gif

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

E or MDMA is not cut with heroin or coke. I thought rumor finaly died. Only morons still believe that. A single pill costs literaly 5 cents to make, you think they would "cut" it with a drug that is more expensive like coke or heroin? Not to mention that neither one is active oraly the ammount taht would be present. The dopey vs speedey pills can be attributed to the quality, as well as the particular mdma analogue that the pill might actualy be, a pill of "E" though supposed to be MDMA, could in fact be MDA, MDEA, MDE, MBDB Though the most common are MDMA and MDA.

Thank god someone knows what they are talking about. trancend u will not fail trust me i m on probation and i do pills every weekend. so dont stress. and k u prob could go to prob on k there is no specific drug test for k. seriously i know my mother is a biologist and i think she would know a lot more about this stuff than people off the streets.

cwm41.gif

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

PEOPLE NEED TO GET THERE INFO RIGHT. E IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM IN LIKE 65 HOURS DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH U DO. I WOULD NO ONE NIGHT I GOT ARRESTED FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING AND I WAS ON E THEY TOOK ME 2 THE HOSPITAL MY MOTHER WORKS AT AND THE BIOLOGIST SAID IF I WERE TO COME IN THE MORING THEY COULD NOT FIND ANY TRACE OF E. ALSO ONE NIGHT I WENT OUT TO A CLUB THE NEXT DAY I HAD A DRUG TEST. I DIDNT DO ANY PILLS BUT ON THE WAY HOME WE GOT PULLED OVER AND I HAD 2 PILLS IN MY POCKET. SO I FUGURED I DIDNT WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE IF WE GOT SEARCHED SO I ATE THE. NEXT DAY TOOK PEE TEST RESULTS CAME BAXK NEGATIVE THE NEXT WEEK. AND K U CAN DO WHILE U TAKE A PEE TEST. I HAVE PROBATION AND I DO E ALL THE TIME AND NEVER FAILED ONE YET AND I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR OVER A 1. SO PLEASE JUST GET YOUR INFO RIGHT BEFORE U GO SAYING THINGS U DONT KNOW ABOUT. NOT TRYING TO BE A D*ICK BUT DONT WRITE ABOUT THINGS U DONT KNOW ABOUT. AND BRO U WILL BE FINE.

cwm41.gif

i meant 6 hrs

cwm41.gif

having processed a bunch of results for the NAVY, I know that there is a test for "narcotics" and "barbituates" and i'm certain that K comes up under one of those, but it IS out of your system so quick it wouldn't show up. I wouldn't sweat this one, but I would definitely be more careful in the future. I read alot about all of this stuff while I was in the Navy in an attempt to stay ahead of the curve and get my rocks off. Thought that Cid was the only safe thing, only to see a buddy of mine pop off of the same shit I did on the same night. I guess I got really lucky, we both peed on the same day too, only 36 hrs. after the fact. but, shrooms absolutely positively don't show up. Of course all the big ones do...C, H, weed, meth.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Originally posted by cynstam21:

You should be alright, from what I've heard, E takes and few hours to leave your body, but it's usually cut w/ heroin or coke which will take 72 hours to leave your body. Unless its cut w/ speed, it could stay in your body for up to 20 days. K usually turns up as cough syrup.

What you should do to be on the safe side is purchase FLUSH OUT from GNC. It cost $40 and works wonders. You have to ask for it sine they keep it behind the counter. Make sure you carefully read the instructions in order to pass your test.

P.S. A word of advice, if you are on probation, dont risk getting locked up over drugs, it's not worth it. cwm38.gif

not for nothing..but who gave you your info...dr. seus?

ecstasy will be in the system for at least 2-3 days..and all this coke and heroin crap is bullshit... k can and will show up if they are testing for it.. uppers stay in your system for a shorter amount and time..downers for a longer amount of time (including tranqs and sedatives..depressants..etc....)speed does NOT stay in your system for up to 20 days..who the hell told u that.. yeah..maybe if you're a chronic speed addict and u do it everyday..... and no it's not KETAMINE that shows up as cough syrup..that would be dxm.. the crap that bogus pills are cut w/ or what roboflippers/trippers whatever (people who like to down whole bottles of robotussin) like to do.......if this kid actually believed you he'd go out tonight and do mounds of k thinking he'd be fine for the test... try to at least know what you're talking about..... or furthermore.....avoid drugs while on probation

jsc