Clubplanet Nightlife Community

toronto twink

Hey...I am also a Torontonian!!!

You are hitting NYC on a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC weekend...lucky!!! Friday at TWILO is Danny Tenaglia and John Digweed. Saturday at TWILO is PVD. Of course there are hundreds of other clubs you could hit for that weekend but these nights will be big ticket events not to be missed!!!

cwm41.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by wasabifree:

If you are into the classics, lex, check out Roxy Blu this Friday, my buddy is DJing the lounge. He normallt DJs at the Paint Store.

Where is the Roxy Blu...I have heard of it?!

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

You are hitting NYC on a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC weekend...lucky!!! Friday at TWILO is Danny Tenaglia and John Digweed. Saturday at TWILO is PVD.

cwm41.gifcwm41.gif

Actually I think it is the other way around. Friday is PVD and Saturday is JD/DT anniversary.

I would definitely recommend checking out at least one of these two nights.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

It's on Brent Street, between Bathurst and Spadina, just north of Adelaide. You'll like it.....there are three djs that nite, I will get the details. If you know of any other places in new york, let me know. I would rather not hit and miss with guesses.

it's Brant St., (not Brent)

also, if you dig Roxy and the Paint Store (can't believe that's still going)... Try Vinyl on Saturday night or Sunday evening. Centro-fly might also be up your alley depending on who's there. You'll hate Twilo... Think, System Sound Bar on Fridays, meets, Guvernment, all with a huge adrenaline injection.

goto www.undergroundNYC.com and hit the message board there and ask around... they'll give the real d/l for a tru houser.