Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd at twilo april 13

imho pvd is one of my favorite djs... unfortunately he always has another gig on sat somewhere so he never stays past like 9am if that.. but hes definately worth seeing... plays to the crowd and i luuuuuuuv him

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

imho pvd is one of my favorite djs... unfortunately he always has another gig on sat somewhere so he never stays past like 9am if that.. but hes definately worth seeing... plays to the crowd and i luuuuuuuv him

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I love PVD-he is def. worth checking out.

But the crowd at Twilo on PVD nights is almost inbearable latley!

If you go-arrive extra early the line will be wrapped around the block cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Why is it that it's so Fu*king expensive to go see PVD or S&D at twilo ... I dont understand there concept. This is why noone goes clubing and why there not the same as they used to be ........

Yeah make sure you get their early, last time I showed up at 11 and the line was almost around the block. Because he only spins till 9 you can get there at 11 and be fine.

I heard that PVDs Twilo gig is the only one he has for a while.(from his website, I think?) Maybe he will spin till 11 or so. THAT would be sick...

Still think his November set was the best I've ever heard...

------------------

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twiloite at PVD 11.8.00

http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html

depends if he has another gig scheduled the following night. the last time he came to twilo, he packed up at 8:30a, the lights came on & everybody was walking around the floor like lost children in a shopping mall... cwm14.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus