Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were a dinosaur...

If you were a dinosaur what would you do?

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Originally posted by nyc420:

I would stomp on you so you wouldn't start any more worthless posts tonight. cwm2.gif

Really?? Well i have to tell you that you are fuckin FUNNY

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

I'd go to NJ clubs and distroy them, and after it's all a wreck, I would shit all over it...

and after I'm done I'd go to NYC club, and humb the club it self hahahahah

I love NY clubs

NJ clubs SUCK

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really"

I would be that Dinobot Grimlock and transform in to a mad robot and kick the shit outta everyone that pissed me off!

and then stomp NJ clubs smile.gif

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by tyco:

the other dinosaurs.......

duh, that was so bad......

Mikey

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

...I honestly dont know...I mean no thumbs would play havoc on my pot smoking abilities so I'm thinking....mushrooms? Can just eat those.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

OOOO I know the answer to this one. . .

I know a dinosaur. His name is Joe and he lives in my suite here at school. He's a fucking dinosaur. . well actually he's a robot dinosaur. Nobody likes him.

So if i were a dinosaur i'd probably be really annoying and be bothered by everything DMTGod & his roomate do and ask them to turn down the bass every time the stereo is turned on no matter how loud or quiet it is. And then I'd make 3 friends playing Live Action Role Playing, and then start a club for LARP and have no one show up at the meeting.

Then i'll be outside playing ultimate frisbee with a few people on the lawn and DMTGod & his roomate will start a fire in the firepit/bbq grill and start roasting marshmallows and then all my friends will stop playing with me and go roast marshmallows, so i'll get all bitchy and go into my room and watch them from the window. then when they look at my window cuz they know i'm pathetic and i'm watching them i'd pull my head away really quickly so they dont see me (but they did see me).

My entire life would have been completely sheltered , i'd have been to manhattan once, on a school trip no less,i'd occupy my time playing videogames, and sitting in my dormroom watching anime or on my roomates computer with my door locked, while i'm in the room, locked, 24/7, locked, and i'm there, in the room.

And i'd communicate with the other losers in my suite (the rabid cristian, his roomate, and the "DJ" who spins "dance" music on his CDturntable system aka- JR High Dance DJ). We'd communicate only in little catch phrases that we heard other people saying such as "What up daaaaaawwwwwwg" but we would only say it in really high pitched squeaky 12 year old boy voices. When people come to visit DMTGod or his roomate they will ask them why it sounds like they live in a suite with young girls. It could be cause we talk like that. It could also be that when i get mad my voice raises about 5 octaves. It could also be cuz i complain like i have ovaries (no dissrespect intended to the fine women on this board)

That is what i would do if i were a dinosaur.

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.