Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all of you that take Stacker!

DONT DRINK AND STACK!!

A friend of mine got hospitalized last weekend from a panic attack from that mix!

He popped three stacks and drank all night..he got a heart palpatation and his blood rate shot up so high that it caused him to collapse on the dance floor in DC.

Yea..real SMART right!

The doctors told him that Stacker abuse is now becoming a common phenomenon in the club scene and lots of people get really sick or in a few cases have even DIED from a heart attack!

These are healthy young buckaroos like you and I!

YIKES!!

After hearing his mom crying on the phone to me half an hour ago when I called his house I just freaked out and had to share the news with you all..

PARTY SAFE!

The more I know..and the more I see..the more I just want to be ME!

Give me music and a dance floor and a room full of smiles and I'm GOOOOD!

FUCK ALL THAT OTHER SHIT MAN!~ cwm31.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

YIKES! cwm31.gif

It might not have only been the mix ya know. I mean they say not to take more than 2 a day...so prob if he just took the 3 pills at once...it wouldv'e happened anywayz. Chill out people...MODERATION

Sorry to hear 'bout your boy though cwm36.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Yeah I agree, NO STACKERS!!! I took them once and I thought my heart was going to jump out my mouth! A girl from a town near me just died over the weekend from mixing alcohol and as the paper put it "a popular over-the-counter fat burner and metabolism booster". Saddest part is that her sister died from drinking combined w/a bad heart.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

so then tell me if I'm crazy...i have found stackers to be the answer for everything - being able to study all nite, being able to party all nite....and most of all getting my buzz on quicker.

granted, i WON"T take three at a time - usually only one or two a nite and if i drink - only one...but u start feeling good without having to drink a six pack and getting bloated and feeling like you're gonna puke...

i've never had heart palpitations - but then again, i do it in moderation....

I've totally taken stackers and gone out drinking. It was awful! I got so sick. I knew I'd never mix the two again.

I'm glad your friend didn't have a heart attack...that's scary!

------------------

You're only young once

Hey!

I'm just telling you what my friend's mother told me...

I've also taken stacker and it was all good..

I use it to work out and to get motivated..

and from what I understand you CAN take more than one but YOU CANT DRINK!

I just read someone else's post with a similar headline..check it out.

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Back in my college days I used to take Vivarin before I went out drinking. On occassion I'll take a Hydroxycut or Metabolife before I go out for the night. I usually try to nap so that I don't have to mix those with drinking.

I've been concerned about my sister taking diet pills. I found out she was taking 12 Metabolifes a day!!!!! She's cut down, but I'm still worried about her. She's lost a great deal of weight. Fortunately she's now seeing a therapist. I just hope it hasn't effected her heart in anyway.

I can't imagine how she was up to 12...hell, I get insomnia if I take 2! And she's half my size!

It will interesting to see what the FDA ends up doing in the long run with these drugs.

------------------

pbc.gif

everyone reacts to everything differently. i used to take 3-8 pills of 25 mg. ephedrine everyday. i'm quitting now; at about 2/day. i seem to be fine with ephedrine, but i react differently with ephedra. ephedra gives me stomach and muscle cramps, makes me nauseous, etc.

i don't think you can take one case and apply it to everyone. if you want to be careful, don't mix anything. complementary drugs will have an multiplier effect on each other, and contrasting drugs will confuse your body. be extra safe and don't do anything ;-) personally, when i am getting ready for a crazy night out, i drink a full cup of whole milk

ibuprofen (which is what advil is) is the only otc painkiller you CAN safely take with alcohol. aspirin, acetaminophen, codeine, etc., are known to have caused deaths and health problems when consumed with alcohol. alcohol has been known to have caused deaths and health problems when consumed with alcohol

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

i don't think you can take one case and apply it to everyone.

Yea..but this is happening across America..

It's not an issolated incident.

Because Stackers and diet pills can be foud every where now the rate of abuse is higher...

Thus the rate of OD's and death due to people mixing shit is higher...

Read up on it..

It's happening!

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Since the ingredients in these fat burners/metabolic enhancers are not drugs per say, they are not regulated by the FDA (from what I'm told). There have been documented cases of heart attacks from all different types of these pills. Last year a woman, who was in great shape died at Crunch downtown of a heart attack after taking ripped fuel which was allegedly reccomended by her trainer.(there's a lawsuit pending against crunch) Turns out she had a heart problem (she didn't know about) which was aggravtated by the pills. The scary thing is that you really don't know how you're body will react until after you've taken them.

And as we all know everybody's chemical make up/build is different and reactions to things we ingest varies greatly.

Just because its not an "illegal drug" doesn't mean it can't kill you. GHB used to sold over the counter too..

BE SMART AND BE CAREFUL!

Originally posted by mugwump:

Read up on it..

It's happening!

When I tried to intervene with my sister, I printed out the FDA's findings/studies. Do you guys have any idea how big that report is!?!? I think I used a whole tree to print that baby out!

My sister still has to take these pills in order to function everyday. Her energy levels became dependent on these pills. When she tried to stop cold turkey, she couldn't function at work. Now she's gradually weening herself off of them. (I hope!)

------------------

pbc.gif

Which website can you find out wht the FDA has reported on these energy pills!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by crobra:

Which website can you find out wht the FDA has reported on these energy pills!!

Just do a search containing FDA and Ephedrine or dietary supplements. You'll get lots of reports by the FDA. I know that I got the report off the FDA website, but I can't recall the exact title or link.

------------------

pbc.gif

THANKS MUGZ FOR POSTING THIS SITE IT WAS VERY HELPFUL. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DRINKS AND TAKES LIKE 2 OR 3 WHEN HE GOES OUT CLUBBING, PLUS I HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER WHO IS ONLY 16 WHO TAKES THESE AND I THINK SHE LIES TO ME ABOUT HOW MANY SHE TAKES CUZ SHE DOESNT EVEN EAT ANYMORE. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND TOLD HER, BUT SHE SAID IT WAS ALL GOOD. MAYBE SHE WILL REALIZE WHAT THE DANGERS ARE NOW. AND ALSO THANKS TO CHRISSY FOR THE WEBSITES!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

cwm38.gif