Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poor ScottySkribz going to COURT

Let's all drop a line for our sweet little Troll that lives under the bridge and eats sheep.....

We had one of the best times ever when we went up to Liberty to film "Out of the Darkness"

But on the way home - just as we are putting out the joint at like 3 in the morning......

We got pulled over. So right about now, he's driving back up to Bumblefuck to go to court cwm36.gif

Does that suck or what? Let's give him a good thread to welcome him when he finally get's back!!! K?

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

scotty!!! u have to be more careful... what would we do without your crackhead self if they took ya away... hope everything worx out... ::crosses fingers::

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

My Lil Jalapeno!!! "Breakin the law, Breakin the Law...Breakin the Law, Breakin the Law" (is Anthrax b/f your time? lol)

BEST be seein you 2nite!!!! cwm5.gifcwm30.gifcwm5.gifcwm30.gifcwm5.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

bump....come on show some love....spice it up a little!!!!!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

yeah, werd, Brandie! it was him leading our whole train of lost extras in some dinky town of population 100

good luck, Scotty. just tell them you were all tweaked out on meth and didn't know how fast you were going. they should appreciate that; in dinky towns like that, their entire economy is meth manufacturing. their gas stations even sell main ingredients. aahhh... brought back memories of home...

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by deanna11:

their entire economy is meth manufacturing. their gas stations even sell main ingredients. aahhh... brought back memories of home...

hunny . . . you know the deal. . . and you KNOW where WE are goin this summer!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

we'll be able to drive the WHOLE way around the country in one shot after one stop biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by exodust:

We had one of the best times ever when we went up to Liberty to film "Out of the Darkness"

Liberty is bumblefuck? Don't let the Troopers hear ya say that, you'll get yer naked ass tossed out in the middle of Route 17 for it. Bumblefuck is Wurtsboro and Calicoon and Downsville... Liberty is gonna be the next AC and Foxwoods if some people have their way.

------------------

ebreak.gif

Wurstboro, thats where I had to go to court!!!! Fucken assholes, usually when the cop doesn't show up, they dismiss the ticket, but not this time, I have to fucken go back now. How much monkey ass does that blow???

K,bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Wurstboro, thats where I had to go to court!!!! Fucken assholes, usually when the cop doesn't show up, they dismiss the ticket, but not this time, I have to fucken go back now. How much monkey ass does that blow???

K,bye.

-Scotty-

A whole lot of shitty ass hairy monkey ass!!! cwm5.gif

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Hey, I just hope he makes it back for the spin-off tonight, im pretty sure we're goin, also hopin the ticket is less than he thought it would be....neway, good luck scotty boy,

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights