Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Japanese Asian mafia @ Twilo that sits on the stairs..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. i dont care what they speak. Next time I'm dancing infront of the speaker and anyone starts crawling on the floor to get INTO the speaker to start doing bumps of K im gonna start kicking people in the head. cwm1.gif

Really got annoying w/ that shit..

Originally posted by mugwump:

Here is a nice sight to help you with your ENGRISH..

So next time I ask you for a smoke you don't look at me like I'm speaking..well..ummm

speaking English:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://engrish.com/index.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://engrish.com/index.html</A>

my apologies to you on behalf of all asians. we're only there to supply redneck mooches with cigarettes

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

my apologies to you on behalf of all asians. we're only there to supply redneck mooches with cigarettes

Awwwe D!

COME ON NOW!!

(I knew someone was gonna get offended)

actually it was my JAPANESE ex that sent me this sight!

and it was her that coined the frase "Asian mafia" for all the kids on the stairs at Twilo.

In any case I thought it was funny..

So lighten up..be a sport!

Stereo types are Funny!

(and you DO have to admit that the concept of an ethic group sticking to only ONE part of a club is preaty bizzare!)

Mugz apologizes if he offended your HONOR (bows)

DOH!

There I go again..being a "red neck"

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

what the hell..

just cuz they asians, doesn't mean their JAPANESe...damn rednecks don't even know the difference..

we are not there to supply you with free cigerettes. Just cuz someone ignores you, you think it's cuz we don't understand you? hell no, we just don't want to talk to fags like you.

Originally posted by aznproduxtc:

we just don't want to talk to fags like you.

genius: in your defense of asians, you've simultaneously bashed gays. prepare to have the wrath of the people unleashed upon you.

mwahahahahahahaha!!!! cwm31.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by aznproduxtc:

what the hell..

just cuz they asians, doesn't mean their JAPANESe...damn rednecks don't even know the difference..

we are not there to supply you with free cigerettes. Just cuz someone ignores you, you think it's cuz we don't understand you? hell no, we just don't want to talk to fags like you.

wait? Sooooo...

japanese ARENT Asians!?

What?

(mugz scratches head..)

OK AGAIN>>>

THIS IS A JOOOOKE!

Geeeezzz..don't CHINEEEESE people have a sense of humor?!

I'm Italian and do I get upset at every Italian joke I read..nnoooooooooooo

And don't people ACKNOWLEDGE each other in China?

Like this:

(Italian mugz with a smile) "Hey man gotta smoke?"

(Chinese raver smile.gif " Oh sorry I don't smoke."

See!

That's universal I do believe!

Even with Guidos like me!

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

wait? Sooooo...

japanese ARENT Asians!?

What?

(mugz scratches head..)

OK AGAIN>>>

THIS IS A JOOOOKE!

Geeeezzz..don't CHINEEEESE people have a sense of humor?!

I'm Italian and do I get upset at every Italian joke I read..nnoooooooooooo

And don't people ACKNOWLEDGE each other in China?

Like this:

(Italian mugz with a smile) "Hey man gotta smoke?"

(Chinese raver smile.gif " Oh sorry I don't smoke."

See!

That's universal I do believe!

Even with Guidos like me!

cwm35.gif

i am being thoroughly entertained

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

i am being thoroughly entertained

Aweee seee..

Now that's the spirit..

D's gotta sense of humor after all

(even though she's been puking blood during the weekend she still cracks a bloody smile.)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

It is? Excuse me cause I forgot to laugh. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

well then blame the Japs!

It's their sight...

Apperantly the chinese take offense to Japanese humor...

I say "why be so insecure that you can't laugh at yourself"?

Does it NOT strike you ODD that when you walk into Twilo the entire stairs-bleachers thingies are covered with Asian kids..PREDOMINANTLY..

(and may I had that they are MIGHTY anti social with me..)

Could you imagine this scenario...

You walk into Twilo and all the Mexicans are staying by the Power bar in a large hunch

All the Puertoricans are together by the DJ booth

AAALLL the Black kidz are near the bar at the back of the dance club..

AAALLL the Irish are by the stairwells..

ALLLL the (Ok who am I forgetting here..!)

oh..All the Italians are by the...

All the greeks are in the...

Etc, etc..

AND NON OF THEM TALK TO EACH OTHER....!

Ooohhh scary picture..

What is this the 1950's!!?

MUSIC..MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER??!!

Come on sing it now board..

Lighten up for christ sakes!

cwm34.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-02-2001).]

Hmmm... why would you give a shit where anyone hangs out? Maybe you should concern yourself with bringing your own cigs and having a good time yourself.

Ay vey... bring cigs and blowpops and hand them out and I guarantee you everyone will love you for it, no matter what ethnicity...

So quit bitching and ask what YOU can do to make the party betta...

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

you could have chosen to speak about the stereotypes for any race, like you said. but you chose to speak about asians, and inadvertently, you are adding to existing stereotypes, aren't you? there is also the stereotype that asians are the "quiet" race, where we won't say/do anything if we are being bashed/shitted on/ridiculed.

however, i am tired of this shit.. you could be best friends with all the asians in the world, but that doesn't mean it is acceptable for you to shit on us for kicks. get a life. cwm8.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Why can't the asians understand what the bourgeoisie and the rebel already know?

aeh.gif Why would you even state something like that? No comment.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

aeh.gif Why would you even state something like that? No comment.

BlueAngel

sorry, that was meant to be totally sarcarstic. i thought the vapidity of a madonna lyric totally summed up the attitude being presented here.

no offense meant.

Originally posted by roadrunner:

sorry, that was meant to be totally sarcarstic. i thought the vapidity of a madonna lyric totally summed up the attitude being presented here.

no offense meant.

Don't worry about it! zzawink.gif Perhaps we're all a little edgy about these type of posts. Sorry to jump down on you.

Mugwump, I checked out the "engrish" site. Pretty funny. I KNOW you posted this all in good fun . . . I suppose we (asians) on the board has just had it up to here (pointing to her chin) when it comes to that stupid "asians on stairs" comment. Know what I mean? I guess we're all edgy about that. hrm.gif After certain amount of posts . . .it gets redundant.

Anyway, the site is funny! biggthumpup.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

mugwump, i understand this was all done in good humour. i can't even say that i am a politically correct person. however, since everyone doesn't know each other on this board, i find that using some discretion in a public forum is nice just so you don't unnecessarily step on people's toes. i am not saying you should censor what you say, but just be respectful to others..

i know you didn't mean to start this thread to bash, but like blue said.. how many more times do i need to hear about:

1) asians on stairs at twilo

2) asians on the side at exit

3) muscleheads with no shirts at SF

4) skanky hoes at exit and SF

5) crackhead kiddies at raves

come on people, get over it and just dance. wink.gif

now, if you want funny jokes.. sex jokes.. that's another story. but maybe you'll offend nymphomaniacs and such, so i guess you can't win in this dog-eats-dog world. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Don't worry about it! zzawink.gif Perhaps we're all a little edgy about these type of posts. Sorry to jump down on you.

Mugwump, I checked out the "engrish" site. Pretty funny. I KNOW you posted this all in good fun . . . I suppose we (asians) on the board has just had it up to here (pointing to her chin) when it comes to that stupid "asians on stairs" comment. Know what I mean? I guess we're all edgy about that. hrm.gif After certain amount of posts . . .it gets redundant.

Anyway, the site is funny! biggthumpup.gif

BlueAngel

All good! I in fact don't really care where anyone sits..

I just always find it amazing how strong of a cultural bond you all have..

In any case I do not mean to say I've been dissed by EVERY Asian kid from that area..

I once hooked up with a really sweet girl called Rio that use to hang by the stairs..

But her friends really didn't like me or talk to me.. (she claims it was because I wasn't Asian..)

Oh well...

In any case Mugz loves all..

and again I apologize if I hurt any one's feelings!

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WANTING TO POST RASCIST BULLSHIT IN THIS THREAD GO TO THE DRAMA BOARDS...

(that's not what this was about!)

peace~

Mugz

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by kitty19:

but like blue said.. how many more times do i need to hear about:

4) skanky hoes at exit and SF

are you kidding me?!?! that's the ONLY reason why i log on here. cwm1.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

okay i'm just enjoying this back and forth business. to say on behalf of mugwump, if you asians don't have a cigarette say no man sorry...just like we do (even if you have to lie like i do). but on the ohter hand the only asians i've met at twilo have been totally cool people and so much fun to chill wiht and talk to. so i'm glad to have them...asian men are also hot and more often than not dance better than white guys (sorry sorry just a generalization) and i don't mind you there at all...just whne i walk by i wish sometimes i wouldn' get mean looks just cuz i'm not asian... i'm jsut a poor guinea girl trying to get my freak on!

love lulu

mugwump . . .

i like jokes like these told in person rather than on the board . . .

why don't you and i have this joke session @ pvd april 13th . . .

it will be a real knee slapper in person . . .

you, me and my boyz . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Dear lord almighty!!

OK Ok...

this post has headed via the Drama toilet road quicker than you can say Mugz' a goof..

(mugz takes his foot out of his mouth to continue the post..)

I wasn't BASHING anyone...

First of all If you must know I pulled the "engrish Lessons" sight from Mix mag

so all you angry Asians can write to them and say how horrible it is that everyone picks on you..

Secondly it wasn't intended to piss any one but to make you wonder why certain "CLICKS" feel they have to ignore other types of people...

I have had similar experiences with other people of many races (not just Asians)..

However I am both curiouse and perplexed that people choose to isolate themselves to such a degree that even communication (forget the cigarete mooch thing for the moment) is some kind of "race" issue...

But to lay down the peace between you guys

I honestly apologize...

I wasn't aware that this was such an offensive topic to you all..

I supose if a group of people choose to act in a certain manner it's non of mug'z buisness! (whatever floats you boats..)

(sigh)Although I am happy to share anything with anyone and will always smile and greet whomever (WHAT EVER RACE)at any club...

So to show you what an equal opportunity offender I am I am opening the boards to stereotype each other(heeeee)

Go ahead let her rippp...!

(runs off to post a "post an ethic joke" post in the boards)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Secondly it wasn't intended to piss any one but to make you wonder why certain "CLICKS" feel they have to ignore other types of people...

I have had similar experiences with other people of many races (not just Asians)..

Stick with the human race and you will be ok.

But i thought it was your Japanee's Ex that sent it you in your first post?

Just wanted to say i found that all very bizar when i firt came over as well. I found it bizare when i played a club on the South Side of Chicago i was the only white person and still felt nothing but love.

But since i have read some of the comments posted on this board, and herd strories from many seperate sources. Experianced raceism in the states first had, i am begining to understand why.

It seems that there are MANY white Americans who have no idea about seperate cultures, no intention or need to understand. The PATHETIC things that get said to me and i am only English. But you should here some of the stuff that get's posted here and your feeling a small about of the brunt of that. Gio check some of Ilians posts on the drama board or Bastardino's first posts, there is a history of this kind of thing and i think people are tired of it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF