Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Japanese Asian mafia @ Twilo that sits on the stairs..

no way. I hate how chinks huddle on the stairs and give you attitude if you try to sit in their "spot". Reading the way they act on this board realy makes me realize how stupid they realy are. Fuck you mugwump for being to pussy to see that. It's just like everywhere in America. The ones that cry discrimination are always those that discriminate the most and then they turn around and get pissed off when you point that out.Go shove a chop stick up your asses

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

no way. I hate how chinks huddle on the stairs and give you attitude if you try to sit in their "spot". Reading the way they act on this board realy makes me realize how stupid they realy are. Fuck you mugwump for being to pussy to see that. It's just like everywhere in America. The ones that cry discrimination are always those that discriminate the most and then they turn around and get pissed off when you point that out.Go shove a chop stick up your asses

Man you have some seriouse issues bro..

I now see why these guys are so touchy..

It's from having to read dick headz like you

post crap.

thanks for adding another addition of shit to my post that was supose to simply be a URL address about funny Japanese ads..

Go crawl under a rock you worm!

I wasn't gonna post in this thread any more but after reading your stupidity I had to defend my position..

I do not believe a DAMN THING of what you are saying is coming from any where intelligent.

You must be a real sad individual buddy..

Mugz is saddened by someone full of so much hate.

cwm36.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

The sad one is you fuck face. And that's CENTEPEDE not worm. What kind of a pussy name is Mugwump any way! If you where man enough you would stand up to these gooks but from what I read you are Italian so I guess that explains the lack of brains. Goombas like you make me sick! Go suck some china man's little yellow wee wee.