Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek Chicks !! oh my god !

Originally posted by Crackorn:

OK, hope I don't get chewed out too much for this. I used to ONLY date greek girls and it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! Unless their parents were born in America, then they might be OK. OK, it would be unfair to say ALL of them, as it would be unfair to classify any race, color or creed. The girls in Greece are very different and I have "dated" a few, since I used to be back and forth there a couple of times a year. I said my piece. Bring on the fireworks!

I used to agree with you on that, as a matter of fact I swore off dating Greek girls for about 3 years. I guess things are different now because I actually found one worth keeping. What it all comes down to is the individual and how they were raised.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by dznyc:

I'm Greek, but not a chick. I definitely agree on them being hot, but some of them need personality adjustments (not all, some).

agree with you on that one, which is why ive only dated one greek girl my whole life.

Originally posted by petp:

agree with you on that one, which is why ive only dated one greek girl my whole life.

that is so weird...I have lots of Greek guyfriends and they refuse to date Greek girls b/c of their attitude and the way they look at life..... cwm6.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Originally posted by xerica143:

HEHEHE GUESS WHAT ..

... IMMA GREEK GIRL

ACTUALLY I WAS IN GREECE A MONTH AGO TODAY ... =)

MWAS

FELLAS

yummy erica ! u got a pic for me ... lets seee sexy you ! e-mail it to me at joeydollaz@aol.com

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

i also live in astoria and have hung out with lots of greek girls and guys. they're awesome cuz they don't like to be pushed around. i love people with strong nationalites.

ps blueguy808 - if you stay with a greek girl past the age of 35 you must really like her and any facial hair will not bother you. by the way, what bars do you hang out at.

------------------

* emily *

Originally posted by devine78:

I AM WITH YOU SHUGA! US ITALIAN AND IRISH GIRLS ARE HOTTIES!!!

Italian girls...

*drool*

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BUSTER! JOEYDOLLAZ YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS AND YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH AN IRISH ITALIAN. JUST WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!

i dont wanan mess with you ?? you couldnt be more wrong ... i cant wait til u get your hands on me !

------------------

Your ad here !

Originally posted by the_greatest:

But Brandie you are ugly. So there goes that theory. Brandie has the biggest gap in her teeth.

nah that aint right , brandie is a cutie and sweetie .. there will be no hatin on my greek girls ... or any of my girls for that matter ...

devine i love my italian girls too !

------------------

Your ad here !

Originally posted by the_greatest:

But Brandie you are ugly. So there goes that theory. Brandie has the biggest gap in her teeth.

cwm41.gif

OH NO!!! I was soo tempted to be good, but the_greatest just fucking broke my promise!!!

But yeah, she is ugly, so go figure?!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

nah that aint right , brandie is a cutie and sweetie .. there will be no hatin on my greek girls ... or any of my girls for that matter ...

devine i love my italian girls too !

[/QUO

I AM GLAD U SAID THAT CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO SAY...... cwm1.gif

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

i also live in astoria and have hung out with lots of greek girls and guys. they're awesome cuz they don't like to be pushed around. i love people with strong nationalites.

ps blueguy808 - if you stay with a greek girl past the age of 35 you must really like her and any facial hair will not bother you. by the way, what bars do you hang out at.

I like going to Tupelo, and to Cafe Bar, but my fave local standby is the Irish Rover. Greatest bar in the world. Are you going to the meet up on friday after work?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.