Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Seinfeld Episode???

I liked the one when Jerry returned the jacket that he bought for spite. It was hilarious; he walks up to the clerk and she asks why he would like to return the jacket, and he's like "For Spite." She then walks over to her manager, all bewildered, and starts whispering to him while pointing to Jerry, and you don't hear anything else but..."spite." It was hilarious. The directing, production, writing, and acting on that show is absolutely brilliant. It is unrivaled by any citcom.

I also liked the episode where George and some other loser were competing for an apartment; they both had to go on interviews, and George believed he would win the landlord over with a sad story (which everyone knows George has plenty of). To his surprise however, there is a loser out there who has experienced worse; when he loses, he humbly walks out. It's hilarious.

There will never be a show like that again.

bubble boy was just on the other nite...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

this is a hard one...

But I gotta say its the one where Jerry discovers love within him, proposes to Elaine, then has George open up to him and then says, "Well...Good luck with all that..." hehehehe, I was balling

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Generally, I would have to say that Seinfeld was and remains one of my fave sitcoms (next to the Simpsons). Thus, to pick one episode is difficult...so here goes!!!

Any episode involving Kramer's lawyer Jackie --- "This is the worst of my many humiliations"

Merv Griffith Show episode

Kramer when he cooked himself in the butter and Newman is stirring him in the hot tub.

Soup Nazi Episode

Maestro Episode (Villa's in Tuscany Episode)

Fur Coat Episode

Germs Episode

Episode where Putty paints himself for a New Jersey - Devils hockey game and scares the visiting priest and the priest thinks Elaine is the Virgin Mother visiting him

I know it's alot but what can I say!!!!

wink.gif

------------------

1006.gif

by far-- The Even Steven episode in which George acts against his instincts with positive results: "Hi, my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents"; in which Elaine can do nothing right; and in which Jerry is even steven, anything he loses he gets back.

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I am the biggest Seinfeld fan. I have every single one of them on tape! I am crazy!

My favorite ones...

When Elaine dances. "Its like a full body dry heave set to music"

"The Pen" episode, when Elaine and Jerry visit Jerry's parents in Florida. Elaine sleeps on the couch bed and injures her back so shes all cracked out on painkillers.

When Elaine eats cake that was in her bosses(J.Peterman) refrigerator not knowing he bought it from a Southeby's auction. It was preserved from the 1800's.

When Elaines old boss (forgot his name) eats Snickers bars with a knife and fork.

Ok I will stop now. I could go on forever!

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

1grand420.gifweedbar.gif

What about the chocolate bobka (sp?) one. That's the same one where George has that huge Gore-tex jacket, and him and kramer are in the liquor store and get double parked by Saddam Hussein. Kramer gets into the car and yells "Double Parker!!!! Show Yourself!!" Hilarious. Then he needs change for a 100, so they go to the street vendor and hastle with him. Jerry eats the black&white cookie and pukes, ruining his streak. Just a great episode.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

the one where George brings food into their sex lives...

"strawberries... some whip cream... honey...

PASTRAMI ON RYE???!?!?!!?"

hahahahaha

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Dafinetely "Heelllooooooooooooo!!" hehehe

ALso the one when Jerry finds a tube of fungicide in the girls medicine cabinet and totally freaks out on her!! heheh Couldnt even date her anymore, then he's decided to tell her what he found, and break up w her, and the girl tells him the fungicide was for his cat!!! hehehehe

SO many good ones!!

The one he drops the toothbrush on the toilet, and then he cant kiss the girl!! hehehe

Also the one when they go to the mall, and they loose their car on the parking lot!! hehehe and Goeoge has to pee, and then security gets them!! hahahahahah cwm27.gif

Seinfeld rules!! hehehe some funny funny shit.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Oh come on nobody has mentioned "The Contest"???

Still King of the Castle...master of my domain

- Pete"imout"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

OMG! I have to start watching that show again!! I'm glad it's back on!

B E E F A R I N O ! !

Kenny Rogers Chicken!

The Japanese tourists in the drawers!!!!

Puffy Shirt / Soft Talker!

Commitment George meets / Single George!

George Likes Kung Pow!

Oh I can't wait to watch tonight!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by drfunk:

good question. my vote-- the masturbation episode.

Oh I missed that you already said that...the epsiode was "The Contest"

- Pete"thatwasdefthefunniest"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush