Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hyakugojyuuichu!!!!!!!

Maybe it's a sign that I am overworked, but I do find it the most mesmerizing and hilarious thing I have seen/heard this entire week.

I just have one question...

Where on God's green earth do you find something like this?

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

I feel weird right now cwm9.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by resident:

Maybe it's a sign that I am overworked, but I do find it the most mesmerizing and hilarious thing I have seen/heard this entire week.

I just have one question...

Where on God's green earth do you find something like this?

LMAO!!!!! Good question...my friend forwarded to me. Actually he recommended I do a few bumps of K before viewing it.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Mario,

you know i love you.

but this just proves what i have been saying all along:

you do have WAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands...

at least i will be home soon to occupy some of it wink.gif

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com

I can say I'm scared now..

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by schwingep:

I feel weird right now cwm9.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Second that.tr

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Brother....

NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!

cwm24.gif

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen