Clubplanet Nightlife Community

St Germain at Roseland part 2...

Hey shout out to Cazz for your support...can't wait to meet ya! Are you going to the drink meetup this Friday, btw?

Anwyas, news: I found out my friends Ming+FS are spinning that night too, openning up for St. Germain! How incredible is that!

They are AWESOME drum n bass djs and producers. Again, y'all should come check this out. PVD will NOT be fun...it will be waaaayy too packed.

Come to Roseland. I'm not making any promises, but we may have a chance to hang out backstage and meet the artists too!

PM me...

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

hey smile.gif

i want to go to this, my one friend who knows who they are says it's too chilled for a live show, but i think i convince 2 others to come along wink.gif

but i love St. germain, it's funny i got into them so randomly- juts picked up their CD, fell in love with their sound, and lately it's one of the only 3 cds on my cd rotation.

------------------

"I was on a roll until you got here. If you weren't reading this, I'd have some free time. If I weren't writing this, you'd have some free time. Tag, you lose!" --josh mintz

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

I would toootaly love to check out St. Germain...

I have a very deep apriciation for musicians that embrase Jazz AND electronic..

I love Trance to dance to...

But I also love down tempo trip hop and D&B to chill with...

Sounds like a good time..

(mugz ponders where and what to do now..hmmm)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

I have a very deep apriciation for musicians that embrase Jazz AND electronic..

You should check out 'the new deal' then. they are a live tro from canada that makes live breakbeat progressive house. drums, bass & keys. real nice jazzy sounds and they gust keep on jamming away. they are really great live, lots of crowd interaction.

I will also be at st. germain!!!

see yall later,

michael

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

Sounds like we should be having a little St. Germain meetup...hehehe

Man, what would CNYC'ers do if the world "meetup" wasn't in the English language?

Anyways, Ming + FS are definitely hoppin'. I saw them a couple months ago at The Cooler (actually, right after the Apple Bombar dinner) and I've never danced as hard in my LIFE as their gig. I'm sure they will chill it out a little seeing that St. Germain is playing after them, but it will still be kickin'. And I'm sure St. Germain will be grooving too.

Yep, grooving, that's the word I as looking for.

SharonRegina: haven't seen you since that Unified Rave?

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."