Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One-eyed singer bashing!!!

I am deeply offended by emiliep's post regarding women like my aunt who through no fault of their own are one eyed singers. She lost her eye in 'nam and is very sensitive about these things. I tried to console her, but her only reply was "You don't know. You weren't there, man" Anyway...haha

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Originally posted by blueguy808:

I am deeply offended by emiliep's post regarding women like my aunt who through no fault of their own are one eyed singers. She lost her eye in 'nam and is very sensitive about these things. I tried to console her, but her only reply was "You don't know. You weren't there, man" Anyway...haha

blueguy808: *thinking to himself*

"hmmmm, now what can i post that'll really make those clubplanet people laugh. something that'll make me look cool and creative. ooh yeah, my aunt lost her eye in 'nam, yeah, that'll get 'em. and to make it even better, not only will i post it on her 'funny ha ha joke time' thread, i'll make one of my own! i'm brilliant!"

Originally posted by emiliep:

oh please, i'm not being serious. itchi was talking "as a one eyed gay guy" when he was saying how offended he was. do you think he was being serious?

Perhaps you just don't understand. In ALL SERIOUSNESS, 100%, no fucking around, not even the slightest hint of a joke or sarcasm... ichi_gami is a one-eyed gay guy. Yes, it is true. Ask any of the board folks who know me. While I was joking about being offended (Irony, using absurdity to illustrate the absurd), this part of it is no BS.

So like I said, think before you type; the single person (one-eyed gay guy) you think couldn't POSSBILY exist to be offended... he might be standing right in front of you.

ichi_gami

------------------

ebreak.gif

itchi was talking "as a one eyed gay guy" when he was saying how offended he was. do you think he was being serious?

Yes

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Perhaps you just don't understand. In ALL SERIOUSNESS, 100%, no fucking around, not even the slightest hint of a joke or sarcasm... ichi_gami is a one-eyed gay guy. Yes, it is true. Ask any of the board folks who know me. While I was joking about being offended (Irony, using absurdity to illustrate the absurd), this part of it is no BS.

So like I said, think before you type; the single person (one-eyed gay guy) you think couldn't POSSBILY exist to be offended... he might be standing right in front of you.

ichi_gami

WOW, who'da thunk it?

Originally posted by cathyo:

Yes

here we go again cwm25.gif

Emilie, dear, this is exactly where the drama starts. Cathy posts a simple one-word response to your question, and the weight of the world has been dropped on your shoulders? Wouldn't it be easier to say, "oh, okay, I'll just not type anything in response to this"?

If it's all about the drama, then keep it on the drama boards, please.

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

here we go again cwm25.gif

What are you talking about? All I said was "yes" I think he was offended...and NO I'm not being sarcastic or joking.

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

OK...I just wanted to brighten my mood this morning...I guess I could've just kept this post to myself, but as I was typing I couldn't help but laugh. I know that it's not really that funny but it had me tickled this morning. I hope that everyone can just forget about all of this and move on to more pleasant things.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueguy808:

OK...I just wanted to brighten my mood this morning...I guess I could've just kept this post to myself, but as I was typing I couldn't help but laugh. I know that it's not really that funny but it had me tickled this morning. I hope that everyone can just forget about all of this and move on to more pleasant things.

I agree. Move on! This post is like a drive by shooting, I can't help but look. Oh crap, I probably just offended somebody....

------------------

You're only young once

Wouldn't it be easier to say, "oh, okay, I'll just not type anything in response to this"?

If it's all about the drama, then keep it on the drama boards, please.

-ichi

oh ok, i'll just not type anything in response to this. if it's all about the drama, then....oh woops, i wasn't supposed to say that.

Originally posted by dale77:

I agree. Move on! This post is like a drive by shooting, I can't help but look. Oh crap, I probably just offended somebody....

Doh! My coworker passed by and I panicked. I meant to say I probably just offended somebody who knows someone who knows someone who was shot in a drive by. I'm such a retard...See?!? There I go again....

------------------

You're only young once

Nailed it right on the head Dale. I'm almost crying, laughing so hard that this post has gone on for so long. OK, so now we've potentially offended all of the one-eyed, gay, singing bluejays that were shot in a drive by. LMAO...actually just snickering really loud trying not to draw attention to the fact that i'm getting no work done.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by dale77:

Shit, man, I'm milkin this one for all it's worth. It's not often being a one-eyed gay guy lands you up in the middle of things. It's tough to offend me (read some of the crap I post!) but by the same token, sometimes ya just better off saying NOTHING.

If anything, I'm getting some good laughs out of this thread... no anger. I'm not saying walk on tip-toes, or even stop taking the piss out of one another... but if yer gonna pick words to denigrate other people, THEN you ought to pick them carefully. All the one-eyed business i could give two shits about, that wasn't insulting. But when gayboy was used as a slam on blueguy, well, that's offensive. Common courtesy would be to consider that the clubbing community is a fairly diverse one, and using any single group in society to tear someone down just might happen to step on some toes. That's all.

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

Shit, man, I'm milkin this one for all it's worth. It's not often being a one-eyed gay guy lands you up in the middle of things. It's tough to offend me (read some of the crap I post!) but by the same token, sometimes ya just better off saying NOTHING.

If anything, I'm getting some good laughs out of this thread... no anger. I'm not saying walk on tip-toes, or even stop taking the piss out of one another... but if yer gonna pick words to denigrate other people, THEN you ought to pick them carefully. All the one-eyed business i could give two shits about, that wasn't insulting. But when gayboy was used as a slam on blueguy, well, that's offensive. Common courtesy would be to consider that the clubbing community is a fairly diverse one, and using any single group in society to tear someone down just might happen to step on some toes. That's all.

-ichi

ichi is the cutest, funniest, sweetest one eyed gay guy I know...just for the record cwm38.gif

------------------

-ichi

just wanna clear this up, i wasn't looking to offend the gay community by poking fun at blueguy, i was merely making fun of his name. ask blueangel, who i called purple cherub, or cathyo who i called cathyowassupkid. it's just a way to poke fun at the name and make light of the "drama". i'm not being serious, SHIT i'm half gay myself! LOL! now all of a sudden the whole club scene community is involved and i'll probably have 50 transvestites banging on my door in about an hour!

-ichi

just wanna clear this up, i wasn't looking to offend the gay community by poking fun at blueguy, i was merely making fun of his name. ask blueangel, who i called purple cherub, or cathyo who i called cathyowassupkid. it's just a way to poke fun at the name and make light of the "drama". i'm not being serious, SHIT i'm half gay myself, my other half is italian! LOL! now all of a sudden the whole club scene community is involved and i'll probably have 50 transvestites banging on my door in about an hour!

-ichi

ok ok let me slow it down here. when i was calling blueguy808 "gayguy", i was just poking fun at his name, just as i had also called him bluejay, and blueangel "purplecherub" and cathyo "cathyowassupkid". it was a way to make light of the "drama". i'm not aiming anything at the gay community. SHIT, i'm half gay myself! my other half is italian from my father's side. now all of a sudden, i have the whole club community involved and i'll probably have 50 transvestites waiting for me when i get home! i didn't mean it like that!

cwm45.gif