Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever go through Grand Central..

and see the guy playing spoons?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Nope never seen the spoons guy, however my PIC Shuga and I snuck up the back stairs one night and looked out over GC..... It was soooo cool. That place has sooo many nooks and crannies....

Did I mention my dad can play a mean spoon... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Almost daily.

that guy is sick...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Erm so Rob whats you point mate? wink.gif

Actually all we get is random gutarists who think they are Eric Clap(trap)ton, and kids who think they are Mr Jackson.

Actusllay ocasionally there are these three people one guy brings 1 deck. There is this huge woman who must sing in a gospel group and a guy with a high voice... they sound really good together.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING- I fucking hate that place with a passion.

I swear to god those people make me sick, they do the same shit every morning, if it's singing they sing the same damn song, if it's dancing they dance to the same shit, if they play instruments - same fucking song!!!

I want to kick there asses.

Especially this one lady who is on the bottom floor and she sounds like a chipmunk!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

what about the guys in time square who play drums on the empty spackle containers?

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

what about the guys in time square who play drums on the empty spackle containers?

Oh I love those guys! One of the only times I went to Sound Factory there were two of those guys outside... we probably would have had a better time if we had stayed outside and listen to them drum!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Oh I love those guys! One of the only times I went to Sound Factory there were two of those guys outside... we probably would have had a better time if we had stayed outside and listen to them drum!

yea they are really good...

definetly think that would go down good in a club..

------------------

scream.gif

nothing beats this one guy i saw in london in one of the underground stations..

before you saw him..you heard a strumming of a guitar with a voice saying "i can see you...i can see you" over and over again

after i turned the corner and saw him face to face...the dude was wearing a huge parka..with the hood over his eyes..

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Nah I like my guy.....the philosopher at the E subway station on 53rd street/fifth avenue....

cwm27.gif i know EXACTLY what you're talking about. i used to work up there; in fact, coming across him everyday was the highlight of my day. cwm2.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

I think 14th Street on the uptown N/R platform has some of the best after work jams going on. One guy with a bongo that plays the shit out of that drum, and another with a guitar that sings. The coolest part is that it's an improvised jam. the guitarist has his songs but the drummer just wails, and somewhere in the middle both of them go off. unfortunately this is not an everyday occurence, but there's usually something good going on down there.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!