Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo DJ spin-off

Guest danwang

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. I didn't see you smile.gif We were in the same spot all night LOL..

Daamnnn girl...were bad huh? you more than anyone (based on the factory fetish) we have probably crossed paths the most...we probably made eye contact numerous times but neither have the cognition to recognize one another...I'm sure there will be a time when there's all sorts of hugs and kisses at every hello wink.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed Twilo last night. I thought Ty T was really good. Then again of course Adam F is my favorite wink.gif

I really liked the way Adam interacted with the crowd. All in all it was a fun night had. I can't wait to find out who won. biggrin.gif

Liz

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

Originally posted by visions:

[b the girl with the pink shirt was friends with my boy aaron...

Wait a sec...who r u? I met Aaron last night cuz he was with my friend Alex...and the description of your outfit is exactly what Alex was wearing...lol..hmmm?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Wait a sec...who r u? I met Aaron last night cuz he was with my friend Alex...and the description of your outfit is exactly what Alex was wearing...lol..hmmm?

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Beat it jewel144317 ya damn freak!!!!

Wussup sweets, well I'll be damned that a funny lil discovery...I had a good time last night...you were shakin that ass girl biggrin.gif this is great now I can talk shit to you all the time cwm27.gif

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Beat it jewel144317 ya damn freak!!!!

Wussup sweets, well I'll be damned that a funny lil discovery...I had a good time last night...you were shakin that ass girl biggrin.gif this is great now I can talk shit to you all the time cwm27.gif

LMFAO!! Ya big dope- you're on here?!?! I can't....btwn gettin to groove mid week, this absurdly gorgeus day, and NOW findin out u-been-down-wit-da-scene-an-i-dinnit-even-know-it....I'm just bursting with glee.....now if I can only get ya to see the light, and leave Cracktory....hmmm, the scheming begins...

(PLUR man, PLUUUUUUUUR!!)

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

For one I think this is just a dumb statement. I don't wanna go on and on about it, but what might be a fair weather fan to you may be someone who was chillen at twilo when you were in diapers. I just hope you don't represent yourself with that attitude.

If you read carefully, I was actually happy about the NEW people last night. If someone was chillin' at Twilo when I was in diapers, then nothin' but respect. I don't have an "attitude". I just enjoy Twilo for its good vibe, like last night.

I think we can all agree that we don't like seeing a beligerent drinking crowd in there, people who would rather start a fight than say "sorry" when you bump them by accident on the dance floor. People like that, who only come down to Twilo cuz of its name or to try and pick up women, that's "fair weather" to me.

I probably am meeting a bunch of you's without even realizing it, I was wearing a long sleeve grey shirt with cargos and a white t-shirt at the end of the night we were chillen by the back bar for the majority of the night by the speaker. Well All in All a great, sober smile.gif night.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-05-2001).]

If you ever want to meet us, take the first step...you meet one of us, we'll introduce you to the rest. You don't even have to come to the meetups (though they are cool too)...there are soooooo many of us and we are all over the place.

Once you meet us, you'll never have to worry about going Twilo alone, cuz chances are, there will ALWAYS be some of us there. If you know jewel44317 already, she'll hook ya up.

Peace.

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

Originally posted by jewel44317:

LMFAO!! Ya big dope- you're on here?!?! I can't....btwn gettin to groove mid week, this absurdly gorgeus day, and NOW findin out u-been-down-wit-da-scene-an-i-dinnit-even-know-it....I'm just bursting with glee.....now if I can only get ya to see the light, and leave Cracktory....hmmm, the scheming begins...

(PLUR man, PLUUUUUUUUR!!)

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

RLMFAO...see girl I got that well rounded shit goin on..I'm down for whateva...Go to the sound factory dancers thread, I even gave ya a shoutout...I think you'll find it quite amusing...

There's no light to be shed...I'm a headbangaboogy...but you've seen now...I pop up every once and a while...ya know shake that ass a lil bit...and be on my way biggrin.gif

I'd just like to thank ALL of you for making last night absolutely incredible. It was YOU, the crowd that did it.

The vibe was excellent (even though I was running around like a mad woman.)

Personal kudos to all my buddies who showed love and support during my "debut."

I'm grinning from ear to ear today. It was an unforgetable night.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

I'd just like to thank ALL of you for making last night absolutely incredible. It was YOU, the crowd that did it.

The vibe was excellent (even though I was running around like a mad woman.)

Personal kudos to all my buddies who showed love and support during my "debut."

I'm grinning from ear to ear today. It was an unforgetable night.

-Oo

the crowd sure was good (best I've seen @ Twilo), and Adam was the best (IMHO) of the bunch, a very good bunch, but how about the hostess with the mostest..GO OOANA GO GO OOANA! did ur special guest have a good nite? wink.gif

It was good catching up with all of u, especially the Liberty B Ravers in attendance, and BIG thanks for charrail (sp?) for dropping me home enabling me to be semifunctional in the orifice cwm32.gif

question.... did that blonde drunkster speaker 'performing' chick fall off? That looked to be on the cards most of the nite wink.gif

based on the quality of the tunes and crowd it certainly looks like we have a quality Wednesday nite on our hands kids.......but how long is it going to run? cwm30.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by boa_boy (edited 04-05-2001).]

visions, i met both an alex and an aaron last night. can't think of clothing right now, and a million faces come to mind. i was wearing black pants and a gray, long sleeve hoodie, if you remember anyone like that

boa_boy, yes, she did fall off. she fell right on my friend and knocked him into the ground. too bad, because i was being very amused watching some guy grope her

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by deanna11:

boa_boy, yes, she did fall off. she fell right on my friend and knocked him into the ground. too bad, because i was being very amused watching some guy grope her

OMG ROTFLMFAO I soooooooooo should not have read ur post when leaving a voice mail for a candidate

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Some quality moves u put on display deanne11 last nite BTW, some quality moves

cwm35.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

visions, i met both an alex and an aaron last night. can't think of clothing right now, and a million faces come to mind. i was wearing black pants and a gray, long sleeve hoodie, if you remember anyone like that

Comon now girl...well it's a good thing my face made a lasting impression smile.gif well whatta you know face to face already...I was with aaron and casey chillen by the speaker, do you have a stud in your nose...really that's like the only girl I can remember cause she was sittin down in front of us at the very end of the night when they announced that the winner would be announced today? Who introduced us? or did we just kinda cross paths? I dunno...it's funny how even sober it's kinda one big blur...

aw, thanx, boa_boy! *mwah* you sweet aussie ;-)

Comon now girl...well it's a good thing my face made a lasting impression smile.gif well whatta you know face to face already...I was with aaron and casey chillen by the speaker, do you have a stud in your nose...really that's like the only girl I can remember cause she was sittin down in front of us at the very end of the night when they announced that the winner would be announced today? Who introduced us? or did we just kinda cross paths? I dunno...it's funny how even sober it's kinda one big blur...

hey, no gripes from you about not remembering your face (if we even met), because obviously you don't remember mine. i don't have any piercings on my face. i don't remember who introduced us. i saw a lot of people i didn't expect to be there, knowing them from different things, and then met their friends, etc. i'm sorry i missed you this time. if ever you see an asian "ghetto chick" (as shadowchaser describes) bouncing around like she's on crack, just come ask if it's me. if it is, i'll be glad to finally meet you. if it isn't, people on crack tend not to care much anyway. if it is me, and i'm on crack, then all the better; i'll hit you up

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

damnit alex r we EVER gonna meet lol... i was chillin there too for most of the night... i know jewel and deanna11 lol... oh well one of these days right cwm32.gif

veronica

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

aw, thanx, boa_boy! *mwah* you sweet aussie ;-)

hey, no gripes from you about not remembering your face (if we even met), because obviously you don't remember mine. i don't have any piercings on my face. i don't remember who introduced us. i saw a lot of people i didn't expect to be there, knowing them from different things, and then met their friends, etc. i'm sorry i missed you this time. if ever you see an asian "ghetto chick" (as shadowchaser describes) bouncing around like she's on crack, just come ask if it's me. if it is, i'll be glad to finally meet you. if it isn't, people on crack tend not to care much anyway. if it is me, and i'm on crack, then all the better; i'll hit you up

I'm just LMAO at all that jazz biggrin.gif someday hun I can't waaiittt to meet you...nothin betta than a crackhead

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

damnit alex r we EVER gonna meet lol... i was chillin there too for most of the night... i know jewel and deanna11 lol... oh well one of these days right cwm32.gif

veronica

Yo freaky I called your ass cwm21.gif but I got one of those stupid "please enter the 10 digit # of the person you are tryin to call"...like I supoze to member that shiiit..yea jewel's my girl from back in tha day...don't worry hun..your day will come... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Yo freaky I called your ass cwm21.gif but I got one of those stupid "please enter the 10 digit # of the person you are tryin to call"...like I supoze to member that shiiit..yea jewel's my girl from back in tha day...don't worry hun..your day will come... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

well i didnt expect u to ACTUALLY SHOW UP THIS TIME so i left my cell in my jacket!!! lol... what if i dont wanna meet yo sorry ass anymore.. huh then what r u gonna say to that tuff guy

cwm32.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

well i didnt expect u to ACTUALLY SHOW UP THIS TIME so i left my cell in my jacket!!! lol... what if i dont wanna meet yo sorry ass anymore.. huh then what r u gonna say to that tuff guy

cwm32.gif

Oh no...what I'm gonna do now?

anybody gotta tissue...I think I'm gonna cry frown.gif

awww sit...get em girl cwm2.gif

u know u like it dont lie

cwm35.gif how bout your sorry ass gets on aim so i can properly chastise u for not seeking me out last night

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

u know u like it dont lie

cwm35.gif how bout your sorry ass gets on aim so i can properly chastise u for not seeking me out last night

my shit is all phuct up...ALL DAY!!! it's pissin me off..it's workin but I got no buddy's...and you can just leave that statement at that...aight

my shit is all phuct up...ALL DAY!!! it's pissin me off..it's workin but I got no buddy's...and you can just leave that statement at that...aight

what.. thinkin i might comment on the fact that maybe u DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS lol.. nah just kiddin... aight well one of these days... right... ::MUAH::

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM