Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you music producers out there

If you want to produce music, start with Acid Music and once u master that, u can work your way up from there.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

i use logic platinum for mac its a serious program for serious producers it has a steep learning curve but nothing is as good u might want to try cakewalk for pc or cubase for pc if mac go with logic and read the manual good luck ..........peace g

Yea..I've used Acid and it's great but I was wondering if any of you had ever heard of this Koblo program..it's supose to be realy affordable and very powerful.

In any case I'll be working on more tracks this summer as I plan to buy a Vynil burner and get seriouse with music..

Nothing better than being able to spin your own track on your very own vynil record..

Time and $ is all I need..

Unfortunately both are rare for me at the moment....

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

The latest Protools is (from what i'm getting the jist of up here at school) is everything and anything when it comes to digital recording. I'm starting to learn it next sememster so that should be cool, but i'm just now shifting my focus from playing live music with instruments (I'm a bassist) to Programmed music. Its something i've never done, and asside from Producing & engineering, i would like that to be my other focus. DJing would be a really great hobby to get into to, but everyone and their mother is a DJ nowadays. Soundforge is supposed to be another Good program. cubase is alright but getting a little out dated, and Cakewalk is good.. i think with cakewalk, soundforge and acid you pretty much got most of what you need covered.

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.

Logic for sequencing and basic audio

and then Pro Tools for the finished product

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush