Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in Amsterdam!

What's up people - I am in Amsterdam as we speak in a bar smoking hash and checking out the hot women in the windows!!

I just to make some of you a little jealous!!

Anyway - thanks to all of you who gave me info when I posted a week ago about my trip!!

Have fun in NYC!!!

I know I will in Amsterdam!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by crobra:

What's up people - I am in Amsterdam as we speak in a bar smoking hash and checking out the hot women in the windows!!

I just to make some of you a little jealous!!

Anyway - thanks to all of you who gave me info when I posted a week ago about my trip!!

Have fun in NYC!!!

I know I will in Amsterdam!!

~~>bitter

cwm43.gif

I will buy you all gifts!! lol!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

SUCKA!! ::sittin in office at work lookin at tree next to me and thinkin "I wonder if I can smoke dat shit"::

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by crobra:

just to make some of you a little jealous!!

I'm not to jealous, you are still on the computer. why dont you put the damb thing down and explore and be adventuresome rather than just looking at the windows and then going into a coffee shop just to log on and tell people in new york about it?

...take a hit for me

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

You absolutely HAVE to go find a small shop called "Chocolat". Crommy could probably tell you where it is, what with her BUILT-IN GPS SYSTEM (sorry, inside joke).

Anyway, when (not IF) you go there, definitely pick up 2 or 3 space bonbons. They will most definitely knock you on your ASS...... smile.gif

Oh, and Deco Sauna gives a good massage, if yer into that. I can get you the address, if yer serious about it.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Crobra...I was just in Amsterdam exactly a month ago...I posted to you before.

Are you with people?

Definitely check out the Supper Club Lounge. It's PHAT and they spin good tunes there. Say hi to the cute bartender with short blondish hair named Marika for me.

Also, for no-hassle Internet, go to the Easy Everything. You pay one time for a code, and if you don't use up all your time while you're there, just walk into any Easy Everything anywhere to finish up your minutes. There's one in Times Square by the Loewes movie theater.

Have fun! We did!

Oh, fave coffee shops: Barney's since you can get an omlette with your bong and the Rokerie.

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."