Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For anyone that listens to FSOL..(question)

I love Future Sounds of London..

I just dug up Dark Cities and it made me fall in love with them all over again..

(Life Forms is still my fav anyway)

In any case I was just wondering..DOes any one know the OFFICIAL release date of their new album?

It's coming out soon ..or atleast that's the word on the street..

Also..

Does anyone know where I can find the DARK CITIES movie?

I saw it on AMP a looong ass time ago but missed recording it..

Does anyone have it?

Thanks~ laaaater..

cwm1.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Well this isn't going to be a very helpful post because I don't know when the cd's coming out nor do I have the video. Just wanted to say I must concur that FSOL is great mind-fuck music. I think they were doing the visuals for the Orb performace at the Roseland in 95. Were you there?

I totally freaked out off of the flyer for that Orb show. It was a picture of a little girl holding a crystal ball, I think. It's off of one of the FSOL covers, forget which one. We got it after a Moby show. Anyway I was tripping balls, and I look at this flyer and I'm like holy shit that little girl looks like me! That was some weird shit.

Okay so I know that wasn't very helpful, just wanted to share that with someone, heehee!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Well this isn't going to be a very helpful post because I don't know when the cd's coming out nor do I have the video. Just wanted to say I must concur that FSOL is great mind-fuck music. I think they were doing the visuals for the Orb performace at the Roseland in 95. Were you there?

I totally freaked out off of the flyer for that Orb show. It was a picture of a little girl holding a crystal ball, I think. It's off of one of the FSOL covers, forget which one. We got it after a Moby show. Anyway I was tripping balls, and I look at this flyer and I'm like holy shit that little girl looks like me! That was some weird shit.

Okay so I know that wasn't very helpful, just wanted to share that with someone, heehee!

Wow...I was there in 95...trippin on paper too...do you remember the wall of fans?

Mug...I like FSOL too, but alas can be of no assistance here.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

This definitely doesn't help you but I have a pretty sick version of Papau New Gineau on vinyl that I love throwing in my set. Love that track.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

WOW..that's preaty funny..

I was also there..

And FSOL did a sick video show (since rumore has it they transmit shows but never "apear" in person)..wierdos!

I completely enjoyed that show on two tabs and then after ran around Central Park with my friend Jun (I kept thinking Squirrels wanted to atack me ..it was actualy kinda scary..

DAMN!

I reaaaaly wanna find Dark Cities the video..

It has that cute little girl that looks like an alien on it and some AMAAZING graphics..

Too bad AMP's off the air..

They use to pass it once in a while..

Oh well..

thanls any way..

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-06-2001).]