Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love when ......... !

the best high in the world is listening to some epic trance while on a flight: the music building while your plane ascends. by the time you've reached altitude, your body and mind feel like they've evaporated into the clouds you just went through

it's like visual and audio sex

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

=) thank u i was starting to think i was crazy !

Hey-aren't we all crazy?

cwm4.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

you're walking ( to work or whatever) and the music from your headphones goes to whatevre is going on around you

...at that same moment the music kicks in and stays consistant with the environment

Remember that car commercial that was like that! With the basketball bouncing to the beat, the windshield wipers, etc(?) cwm12.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Originally posted by christyne13:

Remember that car commercial that was like that! With the basketball bouncing to the beat, the windshield wipers, etc(?) cwm12.gif

yeahh exactly ... volkswagon knows what i'm talkin about ... =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

you're walking ( to work or whatever) and the music from your headphones goes to whatevre is going on around you. like when ur walking through th ewtrain station and the tunes are kinda slow and dark the u emerge onto the street with the sun and human traffic, at that same moment the music kicks in and stays consistant with the environment. kinda like asoundtrack to your life ! =) i find this type of stuff happens all the time

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

=) thank u i was starting to think i was crazy !

but you are crazy

cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

you're walking ( to work or whatever) and the music from your headphones goes to whatevre is going on around you. like when ur walking through th ewtrain station and the tunes are kinda slow and dark the u emerge onto the street with the sun and human traffic, at that same moment the music kicks in and stays consistant with the environment. kinda like asoundtrack to your life ! =) i find this type of stuff happens all the time

soundrack to your life <--- that's what i call it too smile.gif love when it happenes smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Also love it when I get into the elevator at my office building and suddenly its all quiet except for my headphones blasting so all the bankers or whoever are all looking at me funny and whatnot... Goddam those peeps are freaky!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Hey-aren't we all crazy?

cwm4.gif

WHY YES MAAM WE ARE

AND JOEYDOLLAZ I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg