Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well guys... u wont be seeing ME in nyc for a while

unfortunately... last night i discovered that my liscense is now suspended... in lieu of that i can not drive anymore.. unless i pay my tickets and the amount to reinstate my liscense... now that wouldnt be a problem if i didnt already have oodles of bills to pay... so alas i will communicate with u guys strictly through message board ::sigh:: oh well.. ill be back soon and in full force... peace out!!

veronica

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

::singing:: BREAKIN THE LAW! BREAKIN THE LAW!

you will be missed. Hopefully you will find work soon. I strongly suggest you find work in the city and bus it. Its a small price to pay. wink.gif

Later love

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

awwwee...

that sucks!

Hey mellody did we meet before? At Twilo?

Memorie's hazy..

Take a bus..

You can always crash with us at the "Wumpad"..

Just becareful around my pup..

she likes to klickya in your sleep..!

hope you get to swing by soon..

Hugz~ cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

awwwee...

that sucks!

Hey mellody did we meet before? At Twilo?

Memorie's hazy..

Take a bus..

You can always crash with us at the "Wumpad"..

Just becareful around my pup..

she likes to klickya in your sleep..!

hope you get to swing by soon..

Hugz~ cwm35.gif

yeah u crackhead... we met at um... damnit i forget who it was... but we met at twilo... u dont remember me im insulted

cwm45.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

OOOOHHHHHH...

RIGHT!

HHEEYYY WHAT"S UP...

My girl friend says you can still borrow me if you want..

But I'm only a two day rental..

after that there are late charges.

ok as long as those late charges arent as bad as blockbusters.. those r reeeediculous

cwm32.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

OOOOHHHHHH...

RIGHT!

HHEEYYY WHAT"S UP...

My girl friend says you can still borrow me if you want..

But I'm only a two day rental..

after that there are late charges.

ok as long as those late charges arent as bad as blockbusters.. those r reeeediculous

cwm32.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by orchid21:

Veronica, what about the meetup? What about PVD? What about so many other great things in NYC??????? ........We demand u get your license back smile.gif

hunny i KNOW.. im soo upset.. i was really looking forward to see u guys... ill try and find a way though. .i always do

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

hunny i KNOW.. im soo upset.. i was really looking forward to see u guys... ill try and find a way though. .i always do

WHAT DO YOU MEAN !! cwm14.gif

I haven't seen you since forever !!!

slap a damn stamp on your forehead and throw your self in the mailbox mujer!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

listen veronica, i'm right there with you.....you know my tooth story!! but since we both live in the same town we can get together and console each other....maybe we can stand on the corner of james and south with guitars and a harmonica and people will throw money at us...whaddaya say? or we could just sell ourselves....(no pimpin' necessary)....hmmmmmm

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

listen veronica, i'm right there with you.....you know my tooth story!! but since we both live in the same town we can get together and console each other....maybe we can stand on the corner of james and south with guitars and a harmonica and people will throw money at us...whaddaya say? or we could just sell ourselves....(no pimpin' necessary)....hmmmmmm

hellz yeah hehe... we dont need no myrlin or noiseboy to pimp ourselves.. we can definately handle it on our own... or maybe we should just stick to jimmy's and get trashed in the 80s room hehe... im sure we'll find something to do... we always do ::Muah::

Veronica

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Can you get a ride from someone on the board - I think J303J doesn't live too far away from you - o fcaurse I don't have any right to volunteer people to drive you - but damn it you have to come for PVD one way or another.

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by Unbound:

Can you get a ride from someone on the board - I think J303J doesn't live too far away from you - o fcaurse I don't have any right to volunteer people to drive you - but damn it you have to come for PVD one way or another.

oh trust me i will be trying my HARDEST to make it next friday.. but its not lookin good... just have fun and save a little 2x2 space on the floor for me

cwm35.gif luv all u guys

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by Unbound:

excuse me mr. unbound....i'm the one who drives jo-jo's ass when i'm going out!! but of course i'd take veronica too, since she is my neighbor. unfortunately i can't go out for a while but after a few nights of pimpin' myself out i may have enough money to party and will, therefore, be able to drive miss majestic into town to partay!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

woops..sorre ms. jumpdei.gif i forgot Joe's ass gets driven into the city....well lets just hope the whole gand can get here for next weeks party...it would be a shame if most people that i know wont show up ..PVD nights are the only ones that i go to lately...

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Hey Veronica , sorry to hear that , To bad you Cant come swing by my house again so we can play doctor again .. hehe ...... miss miss ....

martin izzo

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---